©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle advice

LoyalBlue

Mar 2, 2005
hey guys, just need some advice. i'm about to go through my second cycle and i decided to get a little crazy. this is what i have:
4- cyp 250
2- deca 300
2- tren (100mg)
1- winstrol

all are 10mL except winny. how would you guys suggest i stack everything. i kinda want to put the mass on in the first half of the cycle and shred it down with the winny. please help.

Big-n-hairy

Jul 9, 2005
I just finished planning my second cycle as well. You have enough deca and cyp to easily do a 12wk cycle.

Wks 1-12 500mg cyp
Wks 1-11 400mg deca
(This is the same as my next cycle except I've added dbol as well)

You don't have enough tren or winny to do more than 2-3wks if taking ED. You might want to consider breaking it into two cycles cyp and deca now for bulking and get more tren and winny for an 8wk cutting cycle later.

P

pincrusher

LoyalBlue said:
hey guys, just need some advice. i'm about to go through my second cycle and i decided to get a little crazy. this is what i have:
4- cyp 250
2- deca 300
2- tren (100mg)
1- winstrol

all are 10mL except winny. how would you guys suggest i stack everything. i kinda want to put the mass on in the first half of the cycle and shred it down with the winny. please help.
with the products you have on hand it would be hard to do what you wanted. your best bet is to do a hard core bulker with the cyp & deca, get yourself some prop and run a cutting cycle after the bulker(after proper pct and time off) with the prop/tren/winny. running a cycle for 6 weeks as a bulker then switching to cutting would not allow for as much in the keepable gains area as you will be reducing food intate during the cutting phase and may cause some of the hard earned muscle to be lost. once you have a few more cycles under your belt then i would suggest a longer cycle where you can switch over from bulk to cut during the same cycle but your experience level suggests you do not run a longer cycle yet.

Big-n-hairy

Jul 9, 2005
Make sure you have ur pct planned ahead of time as well as what you will need during the cycle.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
What lab did gear come from,,,,?? Run the deca 2 weeks less than your test.... like pin said run a big bulker with that gear list... then get one hell of a cuttin cycle after... b sure to plan pct

Jun 19, 2005
Im with the other boys here, it is really hard doing 2 thing in a cycle...go for a nice bulking cycle then a cutter later...iam really worn out if i try both..plus its a lot of jabs.