©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle help

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
Getting ready to start a cycle of 600mg of test cyp. a week along with 300mg of tren enanthate a week. Plan on taking .25mg of arimedex ed along with 500iu of hcg every 5 days and 1mg of finasteride ed. Any thoughts on or something else to take is appreciated as this is my first time taking tren.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
taking tren for the first time and you ask us to critique your cycle with a 3 sentence post.........................mk

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
You never mentioned taking anything to combat the prolactin sides from the 19nor your wanting to take....if you dont know what im talking about you should research more on 19 nors and prolactin side effects, google it nd you will get an idea...

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
You're already committing to 300 Tren E a week with zero experience using it? Probably not the best idea. It will take a couple weeks to build in your system and one day you could wake up and be slammed with anxiety or any of the other sides. Also, if you've done any reading at all on the subject, you'd see that lower Test ( >200) and higher Tren seems to help alleviate some of the Tren sides. Why not try doing a little more reading and then ease your way into this cycle. There's been plenty of guys seeing benefits in using as little as 100mg of Tren a week.

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
Well my last cycle was 500mg of test cyp along with 400mg of EQ a week for 10 weeks. I used arimidex and finasteride during this cycle. As far as the prolactin issue with tren i was thinking about running some prami at .25mg ed to start off with thoughts?

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
You're already committing to 300 Tren E a week with zero experience using it? Probably not the best idea. It will take a couple weeks to build in your system and one day you could wake up and be slammed with anxiety or any of the other sides. Also, if you've done any reading at all on the subject, you'd see that lower Test ( >200) and higher Tren seems to help alleviate some of the Tren sides. Why not try doing a little more reading and then ease your way into this cycle. There's been plenty of guys seeing benefits in using as little as 100mg of Tren a week.

So less test?? Wouldn't that lower my libido? And as far as running 300mg/week thats not set in stone just wondering what u guys thought as ive had no experience with tren. Thanks for the input.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
No, that wouldn't necessarily lower your libido (from my limited experience). Tren by itself can make you one horny mofo for a month or so, but when your body catches up on regulating/balancing other hormones, that seems to be when libido gets messed up. That is also where Caber could do you some good. Prami is a good substitute, but the sides can be a little harsher for some.

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
If you do the tren, start with tren ace that way if you get bad sides at least you can stop nd it will be out of your system in a couple of days, with the tren e if you get to the point to where you need to drop the tren your fucked for two weeks...

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Tren is a beast my friend. Don't overlook the potential side effects. I ran it once at 400 mgs a week and just about lost my job and my mind. My cholesterol went above 300. And I didn't sleep or feel normal for months after I dropped it. The results are great yea, and maybe your someone who tolerates it well, maybe. But if your not you may find yourself in a bad spot. Definitely consider this choice carefully brudda. Lots of compounds out there to deliver outstanding results, I respectfully suggest you explore all other options before turning to what many find to be an unpredictable and potentially dangerous compound. Good luck

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Tren is a beast my friend. Don't overlook the potential side effects. I ran it once at 400 mgs a week and just about lost my job and my mind. My cholesterol went above 300. And I didn't sleep or feel normal for months after I dropped it. The results are great yea, and maybe your someone who tolerates it well, maybe. But if your not you may find yourself in a bad spot. Definitely consider this choice carefully brudda. Lots of compounds out there to deliver outstanding results, I respectfully suggest you explore all other options before turning to what many find to be an unpredictable and potentially dangerous compound. Good luck

This is why you gotta sample.
I am on one, and hit 200mg a day for a week and that shit was too much.
But i had no bad sides it just fucked me up like i had the flu. One day later back to 100mg and i feel fucking great.
So, bottom line, we are all here to help each other and talk the shit but you still gotta play with the fire and find out. no real smart way about it cuz everyone is different.
but dude, the idea of using short ester is good because you can fix your problems fast. If i had two more weeks of shit feeling id be pissed. Granted i also lanced a blood vesell or someshit yesterday and had tren cough from hell..but still...too much is too much even without sides

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
Cycle history and stats?

Thanks for the input guys ill definitely step the dosage down and i also like the idea of short ester however i have the enanthate on hand right now. This will be my second cycle the first i ran 500mg of test with 400mg of EQ a week. Lost a few pounds since my last cycle but currently im at 185 at 5'8 at 9%.

ParanoidFitness

To all the mods, vets and members who tried to tell him...you did your best.

To OP:

Just because you "have it on hand" doesn't mean you should run it.
It's quite obvious from your posts that you are at best a novice when it comes to AAS.
Your first cycle aside, you still don't have enough knowledge to just jump into a 19nor. Most of these guys have been pretty easy on you when what they're thinking is "moron."

I am new here as well but I am not going to be as nice as those other guys.
It is clear you have no idea of what it is you're doing.
You don't want to do any research. You want to ask questions and magically have the answers you want to hear appear in the forum.

You just don't seem to want to take advice or direction from guys who have a hell of a lot more experience than you do.
I am almost willing to bet you've already started pinning your gear.

What are you using for prolactin sides?
When those sides start manifesting why don't you come on over so I can spew some man-yogurt on your udders.

If this post sounds harsh...it's meant to.
If it pisses you off...it's only kinda meant to do that.
The main reason for this post is to tell you to wake the F up, pay attention to what these vets are telling you and do some research.

Don't start a cycle until you know what to expect and damn sure have everything on hand for OCT and PCT before you stick that first pin.

To the mods and vets...if I was too hard on OP or said something I shouldn't, please let me know and delete this post.

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
One more thing...
if you run Tren E...how are you gonna adjust your dose upwards?
...you just can't play with it.
That's just one more reason.

Might as well just throw some Halo in there and some mast or primo.
Then you'd have yourself the serial killer cocktail.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Hwll- do yourself a favor and don't use tren. You should have at least a half a dozen cycles under your belt before you try that steroid. The side effects of tren can be very extreme. And this is why we need cycle history and stats before we give advice. No one here (or at least anyone responsible) would of given you advice on using tren if they knew this was your second cycle.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Just listen to what we're talking u and paranoid is just trying to help u so I hope u don't get to mad. Leave the tren alone for gods sake you're too new to aas to be messing around with tren and especially tren e cuz if its potent enough you're in for one hell of a ride trying to come off of it. If you're not gonna listen to us atleast take tren ace so its in and out of your system quicker once you decide if you like it or not.

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Please research thoroughly before thinking about using compounds. You're not missing out on anything by not rushing into using harsh compounds which you know very little about, you'll only be missing side effects you most definitely don't want.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
So less test?? Wouldn't that lower my libido? And as far as running 300mg/week thats not set in stone just wondering what u guys thought as ive had no experience with tren. Thanks for the input.

300/ew of Tren is mild- don't let these boys scare you. Sides are part of the game- be ready. Use TrenA in case you're one of the few who really can't handle it.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
But for only his second cycle? Kinda like trying beer once and then going straight to everclear IMHO. It sounds like he's already got his mind made up that's y I suggested acetate also.

Last edited: