©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle help

Superflex1987

Sep 2, 2005
Hey guys I need some help, I am planning on starting a cycle in a year or two and I want to know what is best for a first timer. I was thinking about using test-e, 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks. I heard that this is a good beginners cycle but I wanted everyone's opinion. What are the Pros and Cons of this cycle?
Thanks alot. SUPERFLEX!

Here are my stats:
5'9"
9%BF

P

pincrusher

Superflex1987 said:
Hey guys I need some help, I am planning on starting a cycle in a year or two and I want to know what is best for a first timer. I was thinking about using test-e, 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks. I heard that this is a good beginners cycle but I wanted everyone's opinion. What are the Pros and Cons of this cycle?
Thanks alot. SUPERFLEX!

Here are my stats:
5'9"
9%BF
test e as the only product in a first cycle is a great way to start out. this way you can learn all the changes your body goes through from the first injection all the way through when it really starts to kick in for ya. you will be able to feel the differences the test makes as you experience them instead of being overwhelmed by multiple product first cycles.
just make sure you read up plenty on the side affects of using test, what kind of things you will feel during the first few weeks while the test builds up in your body, etc.
your dosing is just about right for your size. no need to use any more or less.
during your research make sure you read up on how to eat to gain during a cycle. there are some great articles here that deal with this. the food part is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of any cycle plan and without proper nutritional needs met, you will see poor results. steroids help assimilate protein so if ya aint takin in enough protein, carbs, etc., there wont be any to assimilate thus no gains.
it is great to see you spending lots of time researching this before you start. that is the best way to have all your questions answered before they become big issues during a cycle. :)

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
All I can say is the first couple of weeks do only 250mg because your body needs to get used to it. start low and see how your body reacts. I am on test E and EQ and I took to much the first week and it fucked me up. I got test flu bad. Not all people have this happen though. GL with your cycle. Keep us posted

Superflex1987

Sep 2, 2005
healthfreak said:
All I can say is the first couple of weeks do only 250mg because your body needs to get used to it. start low and see how your body reacts. I am on test E and EQ and I took to much the first week and it fucked me up. I got test flu bad. Not all people have this happen though. GL with your cycle. Keep us posted

Hey thanks for the tip. I guess taking it slow at first to see how I react is a good idea. Taking a smaller amount couldnt hurt but like you said taking too much in the beginning could mess me up.Thanks for the response and keep posting.
Thanks alot.SUPERFREAK!

Superflex1987

Sep 2, 2005
max lift said:
I have nothing to add other than your plan looks good and remember not to forget PCT ,

Yeah I was looking into that.I saw the intro banner on this site for lion research chemicals.Do you know if there Tamoxifen is similar to nolvadex?
Thanks alot.SUPERFLEX!!

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Superflex1987 said:
Yeah I was looking into that.I saw the intro banner on this site for lion research chemicals.Do you know if there Tamoxifen is similar to nolvadex?
Thanks alot.SUPERFLEX!!

Nolvadex = Tamoxifen, same stuff. As for starting out at 250mg, that's completely up to you. I had no problems at all starting out at 500mg for my first cycle.

Superflex1987

Sep 2, 2005
Thanks steel addiction for answering my question. I heard that tamoxifen is a generic version of nolvadex? But does it work just as good and does it have any different side effects?
Thanks alot.SUPERFLEX!!

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
tamoxifen is the chemical. nolvadex is just the trade name. most drugs are like that.

equipoise- boldenone undeclyonate
clomid- clomiphene citrate
arimidex- anastrozole

drugs like trenbolone, usually just go by tren and most test just goes by the ester. either propionate, cypionate, or enanthate.