©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle help

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
What do you guys think about this new cycle?

week 1-12: deca 300 500mg/week
equipoise 300mg/week
week 6-12: dbol 25mg/day
week 12-15: clomid/nolvadex 20mg/day

Does anyone have any input? Is this over-doing it?

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
MR .T said:
I think this would make you a bit limp from what I've read.

I've actually heard the same thing from a few of my more experience friends. But I don't really care about that. You gotta pay to play.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Zaven said:
Just curious...but how did u decide on this particular cycle..?
Zaven,Do you think he might wanna bulk-up a bit?

...ya dufus...j/k,Im an asshole.

..And Mac,Deca has NEVER given me erection problems..Thats just me though.
And,just as you plan, I stacked it w/boldenone and Dbol.No probs...took 50mg of proviron and hydrochlorothiazide(a diuretic"water pill") to keep that under control,but even without it I never bloat out like Ive seen Deca or Dbol users do...Im glad of that because it screams, "I take steroids!"
AS FOR INPUT,--ADD TEST,DROP DECA.

Last edited:

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
hey kell, im doing a cip/deca cycle and u said that deca makes u bloat some.....ive dropped 5 lbs in 2 weeks on this cycle...500ml cip/400 ml deca, strength has stayed though. my diet is good and clean and around 2000 cal a day. i dont seem to b bloating al all....whatcha think??

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
ben johnson said:
hey kell, im doing a cip/deca cycle and u said that deca makes u bloat some.....ive dropped 5 lbs in 2 weeks on this cycle...500ml cip/400 ml deca, strength has stayed though. my diet is good and clean and around 2000 cal a day. i dont seem to b bloating al all....whatcha think??

all people are different bro. some get bloat on certain gear and others may not. be glad. keep it up also

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ben johnson said:
What I said Ben,was that I never seemed to bloat even if I didn't take provion or a diuretic...I wrote poorly,or you read it too fast.
WhatchI think is be glad your not bloating...These substances,especially cycles that are Test based gear your bodys metabolism into a state of anobolism,hence the name.Meaning rapid protien synthesis...you've lost a few pounds because AS are also the best fat burners there are.Eat big and Work the weights and your gains will come-NUTRITION is numero uno!

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
Thanks guys. Yeah, I am lookin to bulk up ALOT. I've never tried equipoise before and was just wondering if anyone has ever tried and deca/eq/dbol stack.

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
i am havin a hard time eatin all the food...i am really trying to get to about 2800. i usually dont eat that much but im tryin. how many cal. do u think i should b eatin???

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ben johnson said:
i am havin a hard time eatin all the food...i am really trying to get to about 2800. i usually dont eat that much but im tryin. how many cal. do u think i should b eatin???

8999/day whats the problem?I eat a half a cow every day.
DR is right.If youre having problems eating enough go get a good weight gain powder w/ a decent protien ratio

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
Yeah, that's what I was wondering Kell. Should I add some test prop or cyp OR should I just replace something?