©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle Help?

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
alright this is purely information for a buddy of mine, because I'm not stupid enough to do a cycle like this. So here goes.

This guy's done 3 prior injectable cycles and is around 200lbs, but this time he got a bunch of free orals, he got D-bol (10mgs) and Anadrol (100mgs). I know this isn't a good idea to take both of these together and let alone one for a whole cycle, but this guy has already started taking these and I can't convince him different, so please what would you guys suggest given this absurd cycle?

any input would be great thanks. Please don't bash. Because I understand this is a bad idea.

he's also got A-dex, Nolva, and Clomid.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I'd suggest him to start looking for a new liver if he does his cycles using drol and dbol... You should definitely not let him take both, it's just dumb. Plus, I would think he would bloat up like the stay-puff marshmallow man.

W

wolfyEVH

i wouldnt even help him......he wont listen to you in the first place, so just let him do as he wishes

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
You have to try and help him. That cycle could honestly do some serious damage to his liver. I mean, if he's not going to listen to you, then there isn't anything you can do. It might come down to letting him learn the HARD way.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
That is scary if he is a friend of yours you should insist that he stops a ridiculous cycle like that. But then again once someone has their mind set its hard to change it.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
no Winny or Proviron, anadrol is progestagenic and in the presence of aromatizing steroids can aggravate the situation... He'll end up looking like Denis Masino. He'll end up with a severe case of gynecomastia even in the presence of high dose antiestrogens

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
alright thanks guys, I let anabolex take care of him, they didn't even flame as bad as you guys, in fact they didn't really flame at all. I though it would have been the opposite way around.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
2RIIPPED said:
alright thanks guys, I let anabolex take care of him, they didn't even flame as bad as you guys, in fact they didn't really flame at all. I though it would have been the opposite way around.
Probably because the kids over there dont know any better either.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I agree with wolfy.Like a junkie,you may be talking to the equivelant to a drug addict...which after apoint makes you an idiot...hes going to do just what he will...

...FUCK THE DOOMED!-we can help the dumb

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
yeah i told him he should start taking either milk thistle or ALA a few days before he even takes his first pill. Although he'd already started taking the pills he did end up buying the ALA.