©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle ideas

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Hey guys, wanted to throw some loose ideas out for a mild'ish 20 or so week cycle for summer. I'm looking to finish leaning out from 11-12%bf to 8% or so and refine the mass I have with mild gains.
300mg test e
400mg mast e
400mg primo e
300mg test e
600mg mast e
450mg eq
The appeal of primo to me is I've heard things like mild deca without the sides and a refined look.
The appeal of eq is the endurance. I love the way npp and deca at lower doses increases my endurance and allows me to train harder and longer.
I've never ran primo before and haven't given eq a fair shot having only done 400mg eq for 10 weeks before. I love mast at 600mg but thought with the primo I'd get by with a little less and with eq I'd run 600mg. The eq is low because I'd be looking mostly for the increased performance with mild gains while avoiding anxiety and blood issues for my first real time, I don't even know if it would be a problem as it wasn't at 400mg but with tren at 600mg for example it effects my blood pressure fairly bad and people often say eq is worse at higher doses.
Which one would you guys choose and what's your thoughts?

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I am winding up my first run, with primo and am in love with everything but the price. If primo has any sides besides anabolism I didn't experience them. EQ on the other hand just doesn't have the kick at low mgs and when you crank them up you have the whole rbc thing.

Try Primo is my vote.

Hawk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I am winding up my first run, with primo and am in love with everything but the price. If primo has any sides besides anabolism I didn't experience them. EQ on the other hand just doesn't have the kick at low mgs and when you crank them up you have the whole rbc thing.

Try Primo is my vote.

Hawk

I had really good results running two grams of EQ a week. I was taking baby aspirin to the point I was bruising. But it may have been my best look ever? It was a six week run. I got the idea from reading one of Paul Borrison's books. He was wright. Scary......

CG

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I had really good results running two grams of EQ a week. I was taking baby aspirin to the point I was bruising. But it may have been my best look ever? It was a six week run. I got the idea from reading one of Paul Borrison's books. He was wright. Scary......

CG

I've tried at alone at 1.4-1.6 grams(I forget)...it was an awesome look, made rapid gains that high, no one believes Me(its too long acting etc)...only problem was the anxiety

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006

Try Primo is my vote.

Hawk
What's your thoughts on dose? I like keeping things low now days but want to make sure it's an effective dose. For example with npp many say 600mg but I get great mild results at 200-300mg as I'm not trying to blow up. I'm 6'3" and like myself at 225 at 8% and currently 225 at 12%