©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle kicking in

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I trained my legs today at the gym. I put a weight on the bar that I thought I should be able to get 7 reps from and got 19 it was amazing! my gym partner was asking me what im taking I told him "lots of food".

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Nice!

Good stuff Mr. T! Keep us posted on your strength/weight gains. My cycle is kicking in too... bench press was up by about 15lbs yesterday.

P

pincrusher

its great to be able to follow the progress you to are making. it goes to show you what happens when a newbie comes on here, does a little research and asks questions prior to starting their first cycle. makes for a great experience instead of a letdown when things dont well due to poor planning because you listened to the local gym rat steroid salesman who only wants to make a quick buck.
good job guys and enjoy the rest of your cycles :)

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
I remember gaining as much as 30-40 lbs on my set of 5's in 1 weeks time...Especially when everything kicked in usually around weeks 7-9...
Just remember take it to the floor..bury it..you'll be suprised on how much you gain that way....ala Platz theory...

The you gain the more your drive will go up...eating and resting are your most important things you can do...

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I always complete full reps with concentration on form. I also pause in the hole when I squat I gain faster this way It is a good feeling.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
DecaDude said:
What week of your cycle are you in? Did your partner ask you what type of food!!?

I am starting week 6 today. He was asking what I eat this weekend so I just told him what I actually eat. He was surprised how much food I can consume.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
stealthmeister said:
Nice Work T. Bet you had a tough time explaining how you fit all that food into a syringe and stuck it in your ass :D

LMAO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weekend all of my friends were commenting on how big I'm looking one said that the shirt I was wearing makes me look like a "juice-head" I laughed and said that its just because the shirt fits too tight. ;)