©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle question

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
Need info on a good starter cycle for my wife. She is somewhat nervous about the whole gear thing but i recomended primo to start. I understand its mild and vertually no estragen conversion. She did have concerns about it affecting her birth control. Any help would be appreciated. We are just starting our research and this is the best place to start.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I'm not a female, so I would not advise any female on AAS use. I have heard that things like primo and var are easy on woman...Check out the female forum and if you don't find what you and your wife are looking for, then go to:
www.professionalmuscle.com
There are many well expierenced female pros there that would be able to give much better insite into your question.........

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
Thanks for the help, wasnt sure where to look. I will forward your suggestion to her and go from there.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I wouldn't recommend Primo for a starter simply because of the injections and the long ester. I would recommend Anavar for the first several and others like turinabol before going on to injectables. Estrogen conversion isn't a concern for a sex that thrives on estrogen, it's the androgenicacy that causes problems.

I know two women very personally who cycle and they both cycle very similar with Anavar split into two doses per day. They both have also tried, enjoyed, and recommend Turinabol as another option. Anavar at a dose of around .075mg per pound of bodyweight is a good start and really anywhere between 5-10mg per day split into two doses is a good reference. Half that dosing for Turinabol. My lady is currently on 10mg of Anavar and 5mg of Turinabol and both of us are loving it.

Tapering, even though using a very short half-life steroid, relatively at least, seems to aleviate mood crashes, depression and a killing of the sex drive that women tend to experience when they come off. Using Anavar as the example at 10mg per day for 5 weeks, one would then dose the 6 week at 10mg, 5mg, 5mg, 2.5mg, 2.5mg, 2.5mg, 2.5mg and during this taper dropping to once a day dosing is fine. Using 5mg tabs also makes dosing easier.

Any specific questions I will be more than glad to answer and ask my lady friends for their input and opinions.

Not to hype it up for anyone, but Anavar increases their sexually pleasure more as their clitoris gets stimulated and sensitive, and turinabol increases their sex drive and desire to have sex more, the combo that my fiance is on right now makes it almost impossible to keep up with her - I was so tired the other night and was actually hoping that she had fallen asleep so as I could get some rest!!! LOL! Note: Better/more sex is never a reason to run a cycle, though using a test cream on her clitoris on the weekends does wonders.....

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
Alph thanks and i will pass on to her, by any chance did your lady friends say if there would be an effect on birth control. We are in the beginning phases of research on this and your help is greatly appreciated.