©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle question...

krnboitae

Sep 2, 2004
im gonna start test/deca cycle.....

week 1-10
test enan 500mg (mondays and thursdays)
deca 250mg (one day in a week.....do not know when... is it ok to inject deca and test in same syringe on monday???)

so mondays - 250mg test and 250mg deca in same syringe....
then thursdays - 250mg test.....

don't take nolvadex until i see the gyno symtoms right????
when i see symtops 20mg everyday.......???

hcg after about 5 weeks??

start clomid 50mg a day 2 weeks after last injection of deca???

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yes you can mix test and deca in same syringe. and you dont have to use nolva till you see symptoms, although some do it as a precautionary. i wouldnt stress it though.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I usually go after 3 weeks on the Clomid for deca, & 2 weeks for the test. Take clomid for 4 weeks in doses of 300mg for day one, then 100 mg for 10 days, then 50mg for the remainder. I prefer taking the HCG throughout the cycle instead of at the end, but thats personal preference.

W

wolfyEVH

i think you should up the deca to around 400mg/week...not sure how benificial 250 is, never heard anyone run it. might wanna think about some vitamin b6 as well in case deca gyno. even though you prolly wont get it, just as a precautionary.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
First cycle bro? I would recomend test only, although the deca levels are low, i wouldnt want to start high and risk hurting your receptor affinity. I would do HCG@wk4 then again in PCT just to get the ol' boys back to normal size. Again do not take nolva/clomid during cyle unless you need to, if you want maximum gains. If you want to play it safe, a dosage of 10-20mg ED would be sufficient, although there are a few cons of long term nolva usage. Check out the sticky or a couple more boards about PCT, its very important to keeping those gains.

W

wolfyEVH

dugie82 said:
First cycle bro? I would recomend test only, although the deca levels are low, i wouldnt want to start high and risk hurting your receptor affinity. I would do HCG@wk4 then again in PCT just to get the ol' boys back to normal size. Again do not take nolva/clomid during cyle unless you need to, if you want maximum gains. If you want to play it safe, a dosage of 10-20mg ED would be sufficient, although there are a few cons of long term nolva usage. Check out the sticky or a couple more boards about PCT, its very important to keeping those gains.

if you're going to do test only, you can ditch the HCG altogether.....you're not even supposed to use it during PCT anyways because it shuts your LH off, and PCT is when you need it up and going. There really isnt any reason to run HCG in the first place.....maybe if you're doing a long ass cycle w/ massive amounts of gear.....

also, throwing deca in there will not be that bad for a first cycle. I only said to up his deca because he's using it in the first place......he should either up the deca, or just ditch it altogether.....and the b6 would definitely be good to have. run at like 200mg a day.....

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
I on everything wolfy.
Usually HCG is usually used to get your testes size back to normal which can help your test levels post cycle and can help stop a shut-down(helped me in the past). just IMO

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
if you're going to do test only, you can ditch the HCG altogether.....you're not even supposed to use it during PCT anyways because it shuts your LH off, and PCT is when you need it up and going. There really isnt any reason to run HCG in the first place.....maybe if you're doing a long ass cycle w/ massive amounts of gear.....

also, throwing deca in there will not be that bad for a first cycle. I only said to up his deca because he's using it in the first place......he should either up the deca, or just ditch it altogether.....and the b6 would definitely be good to have. run at like 200mg a day.....
I've read some stuff lately that i am going to have to find again and post over here that suggests HCG may actually cause permanent partial shutdown of the HPTA. Clomid and Nolva work fine.

PCT should start 3 weeks after your Deca and I agree, if you are going to run it, raise it to 400mg a week.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Heck, I missed that deca dose somehow. I always use deca at 400mg if I put it in a cycle. Anything less will do nothing other than possibly lubricating your joints a little.