©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle question

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
Im thinking about starting a cycle of just SUST AT 500 MGS/ WEEK FOR 8 WEEKS, I'M JUST LOOKING TO PUT ON ABOUT OF 8-12 LBS OF MUSCLE. My question is...what is your opinion of this cycle and what do you think of my goals are they reachable with just one injectable?, i'm not stacking it with anything I usually stack with d bol or tbol but cash is kind of tight so i'm kind of limited. So my cycle will just consist of sust at 500 mgs/ wk for 8 weeks. followed by two weeks of pct which will consist of 40mgs nolva/ day then for the second week it will be 30 mgs/day for the second week

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Im thinking about starting a cycle of just SUST AT 500 MGS/ WEEK FOR 8 WEEKS, I'M JUST LOOKING TO PUT ON ABOUT OF 8-12 LBS OF MUSCLE. My question is...what is your opinion of this cycle and what do you think of my goals are they reachable with just one injectable?, i'm not stacking it with anything I usually stack with d bol or tbol but cash is kind of tight so i'm kind of limited. So my cycle will just consist of sust at 500 mgs/ wk for 8 weeks. followed by two weeks of pct which will consist of 40mgs nolva/ day then for the second week it will be 30 mgs/day for the second week

8 weeks is the lowest time you should do Sust. Most would say extend it (which I agree with) but imo 8 weeks is ok. It takes many weeks to come into effect but it is there from the start (short esters). Therefore 8 weeks of sust is different to 8 weeks of test e/c. Although the short esters don't count for much. But my best advice would be to save up and just extend the cycle cos you will get the most from it. 12 weeks would be much better. There is no point in doing a cycle that is limited. But like I said 8 weeks is doable in my opinion.

Your goals are definately reachable with just one injectable. You don't need dbol etc. But to be honest it is that cheap I would add it. I hear what your saying about money but you can get 200 dbols for $40. I would just wait a few more weeks and get extra money for another vial of sust and the tabs.

By the way your pct should be atleast 3 weeks. That shouldn't change regardless of your cycle duration. 30/20/10 or 20/20/10 would be sufficient. Let us know what you decide to do.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I personally prefer single ester test. less sides and it cost far less with the same results.
yes you can reach your goals if you diet correctly and train corectly.

Last edited: