©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle suggestion

Bonhaus

Aug 2, 2007
I am willing to run this cycle. Advice please!
1-12 test enanthate
1-4 dbol 50mg/day
1-8 Deca 300mg/wk
8-12 Winny 50g/EOD

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Sure, let us know a little about your cycle history, training experience and current stats ideally.

1-12 test enanthate
What dosage? I'd use 500-600mg/week

1-4 dbol 50mg/day
50mg seems pretty high to me, I use 40mg with awesome results. Dbol is pretty effective for beginning even as low as 20mg/day. Remember that all drugs have sides and "sweet spots" for each individual, you want to use to lowest-most effective dose. Dbol gives me bad acne, but great otherwise. Also when I keep my dosage on the lower side, Dbol has a sort of stimulating effect on me, when the dosage gets higher the laziness and acne kick my ass.

1-8 Deca 300mg/wk
Dose seems a bit low, a common guideline that people use is to use 2mg per pound of bodyweight. I'd also run it for 10 weeks given that you are going to run your test for 12.

8-12 Winny 50g/EOD
I assume injectable as you mention EOD. Injectable Winstrol only last a few hours longer than oral as there is no difference other than the route of administration, once it displaces it is the same as oral. Otherwords is if you are going to do it, do it optimal and shoot ED. Orals you would take twice a day.

Overall a decent cycle, play with the dosages abit, let us know more about you and we'll take it from there.

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
BUMP AlphaMale
He gave you great advice.
Up the Deca to 400MG unless you are only 150LBS:( If that's the case you should not be using AAS.

brafy

Jun 13, 2007
Bonhaus said:
1-12 test enanthate
1-4 dbol 50mg/day
1-8 Deca 300mg/wk
8-12 Winny 50g/EOD
The cycle looks good but don’t forget to the anti e and some liver protector

Butz

Jun 20, 2007
I won’t run the winny together with the deca, but start from week 11 til week 15

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Bonhaus said:
What about adding some clen and drop the winny?
Your talking apples and oranges here. If your intention is cutting, then the Clen is going to be far more effective, we'll ignore the fact for discussion that diet is going to be the deciding factor in your plans. Clen is a great PCT addition, so starting it after your last shot and running for three weeks is a good idea kind of as a pre-pct while helping to maintain drive and gains, or run it the last three weeks take two off and run two-three more.