©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle update/gains so far

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
I've got 5 weeks in on a 25mg. d-bol/day and 250 mg test-c twice weekly cycle. Body weight is up 31 lbs. 167.5 so far believe it or not, i believe some of this is due to muscle memory. I have the strength gains to match.Big thanks to gp (i hope tis is vauge enough to keep the mods happy,those with paid memberships know who i'm speaking of.) The gains speak for themselves. I still have striations in the delts and chest area, so water retention must be low is. I willl be adding in 300mgs./per week of deca as soon as it arrives, and running it for 12 weeks give or take. My problem is pain in the shouldars,knees and wrists. I'm hoping the deca will give me some relief in these areas??? I will also be using .5mgs. of arimidex eod to keep the sides from the deca down. Some pct advice would be appreciated.(to much conflicting info on this subject) i did a colomid pct last cycle 500mg of test a wek for 12 weeks and i don't feel it was enough. I'll be 35 next month so i don't know if additional products would be of an asset for us older folks. Now all i have to do is keep my joints healthy and keep adding in the calories. i'd like to see at least another 10lbs from this cycle although i think i can do a little better than this. i will post another update in a month or so. Any additional advice would be most appreciated. Clint

Last edited: