©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cyp/equi cycle

zman

Jun 25, 2005
i'm about to start a ten week cycle that consists of:
750mg cyp a week and 600mg equi a week.
any feedback for this cycle would be greatly appreciated. i'm looking to bulk a little with minimal addition of fat so diet tips could help too. what should i take to reduce water retention?

6'2
195lbs
bf??

thanks

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Is this your first cycle? I assume not -- the only thing I would suggest is something on the front-end to jump start your cycle. Otherwise, you wont see results start until about week 4.

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
zman said:
i'm about to start a ten week cycle that consists of:
750mg cyp a week and 600mg equi a week.
any feedback for this cycle would be greatly appreciated. i'm looking to bulk a little with minimal addition of fat so diet tips could help too. what should i take to reduce water retention?

6'2
195lbs
bf??

thanks

Take an AI (aromatase inhibitor) to help keep the estrogenic sides from the cypionate at bay. That will help GREATLY reduce the water retention and kill some of your fat gains. My recommendation is Arimidex or Femara (letro) at .5-1.5mg per day. They both can be found online at research chem stores.

I also felt that I would chime in and tell you that you should be running something to kick off your cycle in addition to the other things. (eg Dbol, Test Prop, etc). Otherwise you are wasting time at the beginning of your cycle IMO.

P

pincrusher

Defconx3 said:
Take an AI (aromatase inhibitor) to help keep the estrogenic sides from the cypionate at bay. That will help GREATLY reduce the water retention and kill some of your fat gains. My recommendation is Arimidex or Femara (letro) at .5-1.5mg per day. They both can be found online at research chem stores.

I also felt that I would chime in and tell you that you should be running something to kick off your cycle in addition to the other things. (eg Dbol, Test Prop, etc). Otherwise you are wasting time at the beginning of your cycle IMO.
the only problem with running something at the beginning is that based on his statement of not wanting to gain water weight or fat, any fast acting product that produces quick gains will tend to cause water retention, hence the fast weight gains.
i would just stick with what you plan on running and wait out the first 4-5 weeks till you start to see gains. seems people are becoming very impatient around here with wanting to run extras at the beginning of every cycle.
one thing you may want to do is extend the cycle an extra 2 weeks since the eq takes a little long to start doing its thing.

the time at the beginning of the cycle will not be wasted if he uses it to gradually increase his food intake till he hits the timeperiod where the eq & test are both kicking in. if you increase the food intake to fast before the gear is fully working, you will tend to gain fat but if you do a more gradual increase over the first 4 weeks it will help ya see more quality gains. ideally you want to hit your max food intake right when the gear starts working to its fullest potential( max bloodlevels )

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
pincrusher said:
the only problem with running something at the beginning is that based on his statement of not wanting to gain water weight or fat, any fast acting product that produces quick gains will tend to cause water retention, hence the fast weight gains.
i would just stick with what you plan on running and wait out the first 4-5 weeks till you start to see gains. seems people are becoming very impatient around here with wanting to run extras at the beginning of every cycle.
one thing you may want to do is extend the cycle an extra 2 weeks since the eq takes a little long to start doing its thing.

An AI will take care of most/almost all water retention that would occor from fast acting compounds. I agree with what you said about possibably extending it due to the EQ. You could help improve that problem by frontloading it though.

zman

Jun 25, 2005
thanks for the help. this is my second cycle and i'm ready to get started. i ordered some liquid letro from an online research place anyone know when to start it and how much to take?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
What wrong with water gains? With your stats in mind you should welcome it. It is size and you will lose it anyway, sooner or later. I'm 6' 205lbs not much bigger than you and I welcome any size, no matter where it comes from. When your cycle is over you will lose the excess water. IMO

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Blackbird, good points but I personally gain most of my water right below my chest (upper abdomen) and it makes me look like I have a big gut -- not really what Im looking for....

TrainerDave

Jul 21, 2005
Very good cycle, those two drugs work well together, but I would add some dbol to the mix 30mg/day for a few weeks should do the trick.

Last edited: