©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

d-bol advise!!!

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
hey .. just wanted to ask a few questions about d-bol tabs i have around 30tabs of d-bol 10mg each which i have cut al of them in half so there 5mg each could i use them just to sorta help kick off some more gains.. help me a little just to use them up... how would i take them 5mg a day or 5mg in morning and nite , or just 5mg before and after workout? ive been natural so far just sorta think ive had them laying around ofa mate neva used them so wat use recon give them a go or jsut forget about it... thanks alot all help greatfull

Arnie;) :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

gbart

Apr 30, 2006
dbol by itself isnt gonna do much for ya bro to be honest just some bloat a little weight and then prob lose most of it when its over. If your wanting to dip into the aas world then i suggest you get some more research under your belt and get you some test enanthate and run it at approx. 500 mg's a week and you can use the dbol to kickstart that cycle run it for about 10 to 12 weeks. give your stats how long you been training, height weight etc. but it would just be wasting your dbol if you ask me just taking it by itself that way.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
gbart said:
dbol by itself isnt gonna do much for ya bro to be honest just some bloat a little weight and then prob lose most of it when its over. If your wanting to dip into the aas world then i suggest you get some more research under your belt and get you some test enanthate and run it at approx. 500 mg's a week and you can use the dbol to kickstart that cycle run it for about 10 to 12 weeks. give your stats how long you been training, height weight etc. but it would just be wasting your dbol if you ask me just taking it by itself that way.

good post bro.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Your first cycle will be the best by far. Don't waste it by doing something silly like what you think about.

musclehead

May 9, 2006
d bol

i have been on a d bol cycle for 3 weeks now and i have gained 10 lbs. my bench has shot up. i am taken 4 a day for 2 weeks and then 5 a day for 2 weeks and then back down to 4 a day. but i take all my pills about 20 mins before i lift..is thata good or can i get better gains by another way. 5mg tabs

P

pincrusher

musclehead said:
i have been on a d bol cycle for 3 weeks now and i have gained 10 lbs. my bench has shot up. i am taken 4 a day for 2 weeks and then 5 a day for 2 weeks and then back down to 4 a day. but i take all my pills about 20 mins before i lift..is thata good or can i get better gains by another way. 5mg tabs
more than likely your gains will be from water weight. you do not list any anti-estrogen products you are taking nor do you list a post cycle therapy plan so i am assuming that this was a very poorly planned cycle(any oral only cycles are) be prepared to loss 90-100% of the gains once you stop the d-bol.
reason for the gains in strength & weight is due to water retention. when your muscles retain water they become more elastic which is what will give you the strength gains. once you stop the water will gradually go away and your strength will go back down to about where it was when you started.
how did you come up with this cycle plan? was it recommended by a friend or someone who sold you the d-bol?