©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

D-bol and tits?

jsr2188

Dec 5, 2005
I've read that d-bol can make you grow tits, is this true? Can somone explain that to me.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
jsr2188 said:
I've read that d-bol can make you grow tits, is this true? Can somone explain that to me.
gynecomastia ("bitch tits") in men can occur from any of the AAS that increase estrogen, including dbol and test, as mentioned above. You can help prevent this by taking anti-estrogens like nolvadex, or the more powerful aromatase inhibitors such as letrozole (femera) or arimidex. Prolactin can be raised by trenbolone which can cause galactorrhea (milk production) from the breast even in men, but not so much gynecomastia. Gyno is a very common side effect of AAS, and there are many others. I would encourage you to continue to read about all of the potential problems (and their possible treatments) of AAS on the board here.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

jsr2188 said:

honestly, with questions like this, i would hope you're not even thinking about tryin any steroids as of yet

intense

Jul 23, 2004
yeah but nolva goes right to the source, I think we are talking about different things, yes I said prevention, maybe I should have said treatment, which can be used that way, but once it starts forming, then nolva is best use to work on the gyno region, better than those other drugs, not that one is better than the other, they just have to be used according to whatever stage you're in.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
intense said:
yeah but nolva goes right to the source, I think we are talking about different things, yes I said prevention, maybe I should have said treatment, which can be used that way, but once it starts forming, then nolva is best use to work on the gyno region, better than those other drugs, not that one is better than the other, they just have to be used according to whatever stage you're in.
I'd have to agree with nitrofish on this one. Letrozole and arimidex can lower estrogen levels by about 80% (!) by preventing the aromatization of test. to estrogen to begin with, thus much more effective prevention of gynecomastia than nolvadex. Agreed, however, that nolva may be much more practical in most circumstances, as it is cheaper, more readily available, will result in fewer side efffects because it doesn't block estrogen production, and keeps more estrogen around so that your cholesterol doesn't take as bad of a beating, etc. In fact, nolva actually has weak estrogenic effects in certain tissues, while inhibiting estrogen effects at other tissues (like the breast - which is why it is used to treat gynecomastia and hormone-responsive breast cancer). Also, in terms of what "stage you are in"...note that if you have advanced gynecomastia that does not resolve with stopping AAS or reasonable doses of anti-estrogens of any kind, the only treatment is surgical removal of the breast tissue.

Last edited:

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
you may want to read the rules and stickies on the main anabolics forum. that should guide you in a better direction. please, don't be lazy.

intense

Jul 23, 2004
By what stage you're in I don't mean stage of gyno, I mean stage in your cycle. Some people use L-dex before the cycle begins, and use letro eod. and then as the cycle progresses or if u notice some ichy sensation, then use nolva.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
intense said:
By what stage you're in I don't mean stage of gyno, I mean stage in your cycle. Some people use L-dex before the cycle begins, and use letro eod. and then as the cycle progresses or if u notice some ichy sensation, then use nolva.
That may work for some. However, I think many people would start with Nolva instead, as it is less potent, cheaper, doesn't mess with your cholesterol as bad, etc. and then add or change to an aromatase inhibitor (arimidex or letrozole) only if they start to have gyno while on nolva. I must admit I take low dose (0.5 ed) letro. on test enth because I find I retain less water with it than on nolva, but haven't had trouble with gyno from test with or without either nolva or letrozole.

jsr2188

Dec 5, 2005
Say if one was to use any AAS and started to notice symptoms of gyno and they had nolva or letro at hand, when would you take it and how often? Once a day in the morning, 3 times a day?

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
jsr2188 said:
Say if one was to use any AAS and started to notice symptoms of gyno and they had nolva or letro at hand, when would you take it and how often? Once a day in the morning, 3 times a day?
Both nolva and / or letrozole are typically once per day. Nolva 10-40mg or Let. 0.5-2.5 mg per day. However, for me the upper end of that dose range for letrozole is completely unnecessary. I have no gyno and essentially no fluid retention on test enth with let. 0.5 per day. Everyone responds differently though.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
If you get gyno symptoms, take 80 mg of nolva a day till it goes away. Should go away within the first day or 2 or maybe 3

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I have Never had gyno "bitchtits" and have pumped more or at least as much of this AS crap on my system as most vets...s'pose Im lucky.
Got tit?
You could move to thailand and make BIG money as a "ladyboy" blowin' all the fat faggy american tourists...
Or getcha that new anti-boob cream 'pronolvasmooth'....

...Man,whats my problem?

Last edited: