©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

D-Bol or A-Drol with Npp + Test-C, BULK

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
How does it not make sense. Just do the math.

Long estered compounds stay in the body longer so they build up somewhat vs short estered that you burn thru quick.... if you take a 100 mg prop shot its burned up in 24 hours or so take a 200 mg cyp shot its still workin a week or so later so if your pinning cyp 3 times a week for 600 your still gonna have that 600 in you the next week when you pin another three times so on and so on right? Makes sense to me.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Long estered compounds stay in the body longer so they build up somewhat vs short estered that you burn thru quick.... if you take a 100 mg prop shot its burned up in 24 hours or so take a 200 mg cyp shot its still workin a week or so later so if your pinning cyp 3 times a week for 600 your still gonna have that 600 in you the next week when you pin another three times so on and so on right? Makes sense to me.

:yeahthat:

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013

No this is wrong. Hormones with fatty acid esters are not active. NPP and Deca are not anabolic steroids. They are both prohormones to nandrolone base, which has a 12-24 hour active life.

CJC-1295 is not a prohormone. CJC-1295 w/DAC is active as a hormone while the DAC is still attached

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Every single thing I have read across the internet from every single person I have ever come across from the level of amateur bodybuilding up to the level of IFBB has always stated:

1000 test = 1000 test = 1000 test = 1000 test

Whether you took Propionate,Cypionate,Enanthate,or Sustanon for the week it does not matter for actual gains.

When did this suddenly change?

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012

that is what i was trying to say:banghead:
the longer the ester the more it builds up, so in several weeks time you have more in your system by far, as opposed to shooting the same mg of a short ester.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
No this is wrong. Hormones with fatty acid esters are not active. NPP and Deca are not anabolic steroids. They are both prohormones to nandrolone base, which has a 12-24 hour active life.

CJC-1295 is not a prohormone. CJC-1295 w/DAC is active as a hormone while the DAC is still attached

Whaaaa? im so lost... but ITS OK!!! because im not taking a NPP cycle anymore!! lol

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
that is what i was trying to say:banghead:
the longer the ester the more it builds up, so in several weeks time you have more in your system by far, as opposed to shooting the same mg of a short ester.

Youre right the long ester builds up. But, a steroid with an ester attached doesn't do anything. The body has to break it down to nandrolone base or testosterone base for the steroid to be active.

It's confusing, but basically 1000mg test = 1000mg test.