©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

d-bol question

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
Guys, I know e'one is different, but generally speaking...... I'm running test 500/wk with dbol 30mg w/k for 4 weeks. Today is day 8. Was just wondering when i should really start noticing a kick from the dbol. I know the test is long estered. Anyways, was just wondering, as my diet is in check and i've been working my ass off. Also, the gear is legit, as it is from one of our sponsors.I guess i might just be a little impatient as this is my first cycle. Let me know if this is the case guys! Thanx :sniper:

crackahoe2020

Jul 2, 2006
Iowa
ya dbol takes 2 weeks and some and most injectables take 4 to 5. dbol is great for heavy lifting. my joints where lubed on that stuff. i saw my bench increase 10 pounds a week on it. :D

Too Small

Mar 20, 2006
I need a little clearifcation...

Are you taking 30mg's per week of Dbol? Or 30mg's per day?

If you're taking 30mg's per week...it's doing nothing for you. You need to up to 30mg's or so daily.

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
Too Small said:
I need a little clearifcation...

Are you taking 30mg's per week of Dbol? Or 30mg's per day?

If you're taking 30mg's per week...it's doing nothing for you. You need to up to 30mg's or so daily.

I see where your coming from on that. My bad. I'm taking 30mg/day split into 3x/day. Today is day nine, so i'm looking for that kick in the next few days. Thanks for the help guys.

crackahoe2020

Jul 2, 2006
Iowa
well if your taking 30mg a day then you will see it with in 2 weeks. i was suprized too. just give it sometime. 2week, even read the info on dbol.

P

pincrusher

you should have started to see some bloat in the first week from the d-bol. 2 weeks is a little long to be waiting for affects from an oral product designed to get into the bloodstream in a few days max.

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
Ya, I read on another board that BD dbol had labtested lower recently and that it isn't as effective now. Any one hear this?

P

pincrusher

carolinatug said:
Ya, I read on another board that BD dbol had labtested lower recently and that it isn't as effective now. Any one hear this?
here is the most recent lab test as done by SRCS for gxgr.
before you believe anything people say about BD product make sure you look to see if any major sources are selling it on that site. most bad info about BD product is being posted on boards wqhere either alin or gxgr are not present to dispute the postings.

Attachments

• attachment.pdf
    12.4 KB · Views: 13

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
pincrusher said:
here is the most recent lab test as done by SRCS for gxgr.
before you believe anything people say about BD product make sure you look to see if any major sources are selling it on that site. most bad info about BD product is being posted on boards wqhere either alin or gxgr are not present to dispute the postings.

YA, I DONT DOUBT THE QUALITY OF BD. IT WAS ACTUALLY ON ALINBOARD WHERE I READ THAT, AND I DO BELIEVE ALIN DISPUTED IT. WAS JUST WONDERING, THAT'S ALL.

P

pincrusher

carolinatug said:
YA, I DONT DOUBT THE QUALITY OF BD. IT WAS ACTUALLY ON ALINBOARD WHERE I READ THAT, AND I DO BELIEVE ALIN DISPUTED IT. WAS JUST WONDERING, THAT'S ALL.
the problem with british dragon is that since they became one of the largest uglabs in europe and a very very popular line, people became jealous of their success and are out to try and ruin their good name and great products.
have they had some issues with product dosing, yeah but even the major pharmacaeutical companies have been off on dosing in the past based on tests done to their products.
there is also a russian guy who is making imitation BD products and is faking the labels and such. his products are either underdosed or have no steroid in them at all and he is out solely to tyr and ruin the BD name. there have been postings about this in the past but on ocasion his stuff still pops up.
sorry i didnt see this on alinboard as i am not a member there...pin

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I'm about to add D-bol/Meth from GXGR of around 30mgs a day. I'm gona start it around week 4 into my test-e cycle. I'm starting it later because of shipping reasons. Besides comming off and taking the clomidex and nolva..should i take anything to help my liver for the D-bol? Or is it not that important since i only on it for around the last 5 weeks of my cycle? By the way, its my first cycle.

Thanks

P

pincrusher

you can either take some milk thistle which is readily available in your local health & nutrition store or you can get some liv-52 which is even better. seriously though for only a short 4 week run with a low dosage of d-bol, the milk thistle at the recommended dosages on the bottles label should be sufficient for ya.