©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

d-bol questions

LoyalBlue

Mar 2, 2005
i have some 50 mG d-bols. i have never kicked off a cycle with it before. should i take the entire 50 mG at once or split it and take 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the evening. thnx, M

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
LoyalBlue said:
i have some 50 mG d-bols. i have never kicked off a cycle with it before. should i take the entire 50 mG at once or split it and take 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the evening. thnx, M

I would split it up like you said. half and half

are you running some test along with it?

gbart

Apr 30, 2006
def. split it up if i were you my buddy took 45 at once and gave him a killer stomach ache not to mention blood levels were up and down really bad.

musclehead

May 9, 2006
i am taken 5 mg , 5 sided pink thailand tabs..i have taken them before and i took them like 20 mins before i lifted..does any body have any other way that they know of taken them or a better way where i can gain more.them..when i mean..i lift every night at nine...

P

pincrusher

musclehead said:
i am taken 5 mg , 5 sided pink thailand tabs..i have taken them before and i took them like 20 mins before i lifted..does any body have any other way that they know of taken them or a better way where i can gain more.them..when i mean..i lift every night at nine...
if you are only taking d-bol and no other steroid then some experts feel that you should take the entire amount at one time to hit maximum bloodlevels. you would want to take them at least 2 hours prior to lifting so it would give your body time to break it down and get it into your system.
most people use d-bol with other steroids because that is the best overall way to use them. in this situation it is best to split the dosages into 2-3 times per day to maintain a more even bloodlevel although it will be lower then the one-time peak if taken once per day. d-bol isnt really that good by itself because most gains will be water weight which will come off once you stop it is also a high conversion rate to estrogen so you will need to take something to prevent the conversion. nolva or arimidex will work.