©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

D-bol!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
big o said:
You intrigue me...If you sit back and look at the overall picture...It seems more sense the longer you stay on the better and longer the gains...When you look at it like just 12 weeks it seems really to short for the maximum gains we all are looking for...I know some big mofo's that stay on for a really long period of time...I can assume that you use many stacks and combo' for that strecth...Do you use just injectables?

No - orals too. I only use one oral at a time, though. Many studies have shown that subjects are not experiencing the full effects of injectible testosterone enanthate until week 10. So many guys stop using it right when it starts working best for them.

This is what we'll pretend that I'm currently doing:

wks 1-12 750mg test e
wks 12-22 1gram test e EOD
wks 1-6 50mg dbol ED
wks 1-12 400mg deca
wks 14-20 50mg winny ED
wks 14-20 75mg tren ED

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
I've never had a cycle with so much deca before,so I don't know what the deca will do for me in the later part of my cycle...Is it wise to do longer cycles for optimum gains...Say like 16 weeks like I used to do with power lifting....Or is it better to do really short weeks with short intervals between cycles...My goal is quality muscle gains...Could care less about power.....
I agree with Imdaman. I believe in the future as we continue to learn, short cycles will be 10 to 12 weeks and 16 to 20 weeks will be considered average.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I agree with Imdaman. I believe in the future as we continue to learn, short cycles will be 10 to 12 weeks and 16 to 20 weeks will be considered average.

Woah - DR - do you realize you have agreed with me more than once now??

Are you feeling ok bro? :p

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
The winny is it injectable..I used to use some gear way back when..it was called winstrol V it came in the 50cc bottle..it cost around $60-75...Is that the winny your talking about?..

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
big o said:
The winny is it injectable..I used to use some gear way back when..it was called winstrol V it came in the 50cc bottle..it cost around $60-75...Is that the winny your talking about?..

Nah - BD 10mg tabs. I'd rather use the injectible winny but it didn't fit into the budget. Winstrol V? Isn't that the cheap vet stuff? Did it work?!?!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Is there a point when staying on is worthless...I'm talking about getting stagnant as far as gains,size...I'm looking for quality muscle size...I have a really big frame..It's the power frame...My chest is in the 52" range..I haven't really worked out in a very,very long time...12 years or so...Can you stay on sustanon for that long of a period...4-5 months....Isn't tren the old finaject?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
big o said:
Is there a point when staying on is worthless...I'm talking about getting stagnant as far as gains,size...I'm looking for quality muscle size...I have a really big frame..It's the power frame...My chest is in the 52" range..I haven't really worked out in a very,very long time...12 years or so...Can you stay on sustanon for that long of a period...4-5 months....Isn't tren the old finaject?

I don't think staying on us worthless unless you stay on the same shit the entire time. Theoretically, your body adapts to the presence of the drugs, then, eventually, stops responding to them. If I were on for several months and stopped making gains, I would simply come off.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
Part of the reason for staying on at least for a short period after you cease to make gains is because your body fights like crazy to maintain homeostasis. You want to get your body to accept a new setpoint as normal.