©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

danny bonaducci on juice

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
I saw this guys show on TV and heard him on howard stern today. It shows him injecting himself and just out of control. Is this guy begging to have his house raided or what?

M

McKenzie

LOL @ bomb....he was Danny on the Partridge Family many mnay moons ago. Prob before you were even born. He's been on a few shows but he's extremely unstable in his personal and professional life.

I missed the show hammeranvil....but I've seen the previews.

M

McKenzie

here bomb....

Attachments

• danny_bonaduce.jpg
    danny_bonaduce.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 76
M

McKenzie

eh...ppl will probably focus more so on his drug/alcohol history than the juicing.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
yep hes another one. I saw him and I was like "yeah Im doin another cycle" ,dont like the idea of him being able to kick my ass

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
I seen the previews for that bullshit! Hes not helping the media and governments view of healthy athletes and smart logical AAS usage. What a FUCKING MORON!!! Just when we may have an edge, some idiot looking for publicity has to go and knock it back to square one! MAN that pissed me off!!!

I'm gonna watch it though! LOL!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
OMG....I am too old.
Shit, I still have a Partridge Family lunch box in the attic. Maybe I should look for it and sell it on ebay

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
Does he even take them because on the preview he says that he doesnt do them but they appeal to him.

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
Cannons said:
On the preview they show him with a loaded syringe getting ready to stick in his dealt.....I'd say yes he does.

Anyone know when the first episode is?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
danny can be compaired to a young child who acts up for attention, even though it may mean he's going to get a spanking. negative attention for some people is better than no attention.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
Yep I saw the new one. It shows him loading a syringe of what looks like tornells supertest and doing a delt injection. He was crying like a bitch though.

maxresults

Sep 21, 2005
Carrot Top!

check it out....

top.jpg

:smoker: