©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dbol at the end of a cycle?

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Hi Guys,

Is it ok to run dbol for the last 4 weeks of a cycle?..I am running anavar, winny, sust and eq. I have 6 weeks left, can I add the dbol for size?..Thanks

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Most bros will say no, but I've done it the last 2 cycles with success. One thing I will try this time is run it by taking all the tabs in the a.m. which has shown in tests to not alter your natural production - so I'll finish with prop and dbol before hitting PCT for more accurate timing.

W

wolfyEVH

i would say no only because you already running 4 compounds....half of them orals.....

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
i would say no only because you already running 4 compounds....half of them orals.....
i concur with this. if you werent running any of the other orals then it would be perfectly fine to run it but you will really be taxing your liver with 3 orals.

P

pincrusher

gregdiesel said:
Most bros will say no, but I've done it the last 2 cycles with success. One thing I will try this time is run it by taking all the tabs in the a.m. which has shown in tests to not alter your natural production - so I'll finish with prop and dbol before hitting PCT for more accurate timing.
dbol is best to be run in 1 dosage in the am if it is being taken by itself. since you will be taking other products(test prop) you would be better suited to split the dosages.
the reason for taking the entire dosage in one shot when running it by itself is because it will give ya the highest bloodlevel concentrate during the day and like you stated, will be gone by nightime when your natural levels reach their peaks.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I do 4 month cycles now so my liver has about a 2 month break before I finish with dbol.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I ran d-bol for the first 6 weeks then did stricly injectables.... weeks 10 -?deca400,cyp 1g parabolin weeks 9 - 12 at 300mg's a week and I'm now starting the adrol at week13 for 4-5 weeks and then pct starting @ 20 weeks...Clomid I would imagine...How about HCG?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I hit drol once at the end of a cycle and it def helped me pick up a little more (esp while on deca) but the only problem was bp by that time in the cycle was elevated pretty bad.

bnutty187

Jul 15, 2005
Do not put your liver through that bro, you're already hammering the shit outta it!! Being that you're other AAS are fully kicked in thre is not a real need. If you're going to do dbol the only real way to do it is at the begining of a cycle to help "kick start everything". You will lose most of the gains from dbol and that's why it's used at the begining of a cycle to get things going quickly. Also be sure you're taking some milk thistle and ALA to help you liver out.

bnutty187

Jul 15, 2005
Well real quick I'm assuming in my previous reply that you're doing at least a 12 week cycle due to the fact that sust and eq are have long acting esters. If not and only doing a short 8 week'r then you'll be fine. Also are you taking winny through-out the whole cycle or only at the end? Plus what are the dose's?