©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dbol question

Chen

Aug 23, 2007
I got my dbol in 25mg pills . Intending to take 50mg a day should I split the dose up or is it good to take it at once. Is this dosage too heavy for 8 weeks?

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Chen said:
I got my dbol in 25mg pills . Intending to take 50mg a day should I split the dose up or is it good to take it at once. Is this dosage too heavy for 8 weeks?

The active-life is only 6-8 hours. So its better to split it up.
8 weeks IMO is way too long. I would not go past 6 weeks. Make sure you use some kind of liver protection.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I suggest splitting it into two doses - am & pm. I use to suggest taking every 4 hours, but honestly don't notice a difference in gains even with once a day, and actually feel more from a twice a day regime than by splitting it up more.

8 weeks is a bit long at 50mg, you'd might be fine, but I wouldn't run it that long at 50mg. If you are taking other compounds for a 8 week cycle, and wish to run the Dbol to whole time why not just run 25mg for 8 weeks, which will be a little less hard on your system.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Chen said:
I've done both and never really saw a difference with either, but I most of the time run my orals split up throughout the day...........

Manariu

Aug 19, 2007
Chen said:
The half life of dbol is very short, less than five hours. So, yes , the best is to split it up. I think 8 weeks is too much for dbol. Four weeks is sufficient.

Secret

Jul 2, 2007
It doesn’t matter if you do 4 weeks or 8 , 40%of the gains will be lost anyway. But it will be much safer to do it just 4.

MobileX

Aug 4, 2007
I had bad sides even from four weeks of 40mg. I will never touch dbol again. I rather use adrol. Even if the dosage has to be higher, it never mess with my body the way dbol does.

Chen

Aug 23, 2007
So I’ll probably do 25mg a day for this cyle and see how my body respond to it. Thanks for the advice.

MUsc

Jul 6, 2007
I truly think is too low. You won’t see sides for sure but 25 mg won’t give you gains either.

menace99

Jan 3, 2007
Exactly , you can get 50 mg a day, taking in the mean time all the security measures, so get your liver protector, get your nolva or keep it on hand , and use some nizoral shampoo to keep your hair on place. Good luck.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Chen said:

many opinions about this but I like splitting the dose with DBOL.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
MUsc said:
I truly think is too low. You won’t see sides for sure but 25 mg won’t give you gains either.
I don't agree with this at all. Maybe if your already on a steady intake of steroids to maintain your massive size, otherwise......

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
What's a good liver protector...Milk Thistle work? Also, what about 50mg at 4 weeks, still need liver protector?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Tyrone said:
I must say to use the Synthergine from Synthetek. It's simply the very best and actually works. Don't play russian roulette with your health/liver.
Here's the link... http://www.synthetek.com/Products/Synthergine/synthergine.html

I see no prices or anything on that site. And i was wondering if there's any substitute i can take instead. I'm obviously not going to place another big order and i just need the liver protectant.