©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dbol question.

fleabag711

Oct 4, 2005
oklahoma
LoL. The test suspension hurts way more. Must be the crystals in my azz. little rough. It's UG and mixed in oil. It seems to kick in a day after I use it. I woke up easily pissed off today, but I took it yesterday. 35mg/ml and took 2.5 ml Any thoughts any one. Thought it would be gone by today, but that again im new to suspension thanks

flea

turd ferguson

Feb 24, 2005
fleabag711 said:
LoL! I hear that. I'm still having a hard time accepting that I was supposed to use test with the dbol and deca! I know I really messed up. My dbol gains are signifigant, but I knew something wasnt right. And I must have misinterpreted some readings before. Glad you guys helped clear this up!! Got some test suspension now, but I have to take it easy for a few days anyway. had a wisdom tooth taken out today.

flea

watch out for drug interaction if you are taking vicodin (sp) for the pain of the tooth extraction. I remember reading on hear that it leads to gyno straight away when taking AAS

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
turd ferguson said:
watch out for drug interaction if you are taking vicodin (sp) for the pain of the tooth extraction. I remember reading on hear that it leads to gyno straight away when taking AAS
mmmmmm.......Vicodin