©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dead set on homebrewing

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
bros i am highly considering makeing my own gear, i just have a few questions.

if its so easy why doesnt every one make their own gear?
what are the drawbacks?
is it just as effectinve as a ug lab?
how long can the gear just sit before it must be used?

mark

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I believe that it should be made in an extremely clean environment such as a lab - where everything is sterile. Most of us don't really have that in our homes. Dust and whatever else happens to be floating around in the air gets into the liquid. For example, some people go into the bathroom, close the door, and shit, then just flush the toilet. When one does this, feces floats around in the air for about 2 1/2 hours - coating toothbrushes, hairbrushes, etc.. If one does this with the door open - the shit escapes out into the rest of the house - coating everything! (Closing the lid before flushing prevents this.) This is just ONE of things that can make a home too unsanitary for conducting such chemistry. You also gotta consider people sneezing, shit coming out the a/c vents, everyday dust in the air, etc.

I'm sure that it's just as effective, just not as clean. And from what I understand - gear has a "shelf-life" of 3 - 5 years. Don't quote me on that one, though. It's just what I've heard.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
imdaman1 said:
I believe that it should be made in an extremely clean environment such as a lab - where everything is sterile. Most of us don't really have that in our homes. Dust and whatever else happens to be floating around in the air gets into the liquid. For example, some people go into the bathroom, close the door, and shit, then just flush the toilet. When one does this, feces floats around in the air for about 2 1/2 hours - coating toothbrushes, hairbrushes, etc.. If one does this with the door open - the shit escapes out into the rest of the house - coating everything! (Closing the lid before flushing prevents this.) This is just ONE of things that can make a home too unsanitary for conducting such chemistry. You also gotta consider people sneezing, shit coming out the a/c vents, everyday dust in the air, etc.

I'm sure that it's just as effective, just not as clean. And from what I understand - gear has a "shelf-life" of 3 - 5 years. Don't quote me on that one, though. It's just what I've heard.
lololololololololollolol....fuckit.....this is the best explination about "shitting" i have heard in YEARS!!.....lolol

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have made my own gear, but not from the powders. I have done the synovex conversion to make test prop, and the Finaplex conversion to make Trenbolone. The drawbacks are like Imdaman said, (cleanliness/sterility). As far as comparing homebrew to a UG lab, I would say it would or could be better. Take IP for example. That stuff must be brewed in a toilet with all the debris floating in the vials. At least if you make your own, you know how careful you were to keep it sanitary. As far as how long it can sit, I have used fina that was 2 yrs old that I converted and it worked great. I hear most recommend a year though.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imdaman1 said:
For example, some people go into the bathroom, close the door, and shit, then just flush the toilet. When one does this, feces floats around in the air for about 2 1/2 hours - coating toothbrushes, hairbrushes, etc.. If one does this with the door open - the shit escapes out into the rest of the house - coating everything! (Closing the lid before flushing prevents this.)

:wtf: How did you learn this "shit" (no pun intended). Are you being serious? I'm only asking because i have a wife, 2 boys and an 11 month old, and i shit with the door open all the time in my son's bathroom. I'm covering their stuff with my shit without even knowing it? Oh that's disgusting! i'm reinforcing the "Door and toilet seat closed" rule tomorrow.

PS: Bismark3d i'm sorry bro i just couldn't help myself on this one. Although it has somewhat to do with what your posting about.....Sanitation ;)

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
hhahahhaah so technically i just have to sterile the whole place b4 i do it. I gotcha. do u think after doing like 3 or 4 cycles one cay achieve an ideal GNC mens health fitness body? I am considering one had kept a decent diet and a decent work out routine.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
bigmark3d said:
hhahahhaah so technically i just have to sterile the whole place b4 i do it. I gotcha. do u think after doing like 3 or 4 cycles one cay achieve an ideal GNC mens health fitness body? I am considering one had kept a decent diet and a decent work out routine.

Definitly....i'm 30 and on my second cycle. I'm thinking about actually competing. Anything is possible bro with the right diet, lifestyle....... and a lil gear on the side don't hurt either ;)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
oracle said:
:wtf: How did you learn this "shit" (no pun intended). Are you being serious? I'm only asking because i have a wife, 2 boys and an 11 month old, and i shit with the door open all the time in my son's bathroom. I'm covering their stuff with my shit without even knowing it? Oh that's disgusting! i'm reinforcing the "Door and toilet seat closed" rule tomorrow.

PS: Bismark3d i'm sorry bro i just couldn't help myself on this one. Although it has somewhat to do with what your posting about.....Sanitation ;)

lol - Yeah I'm serious. except the part about shit coming out of the a/c vents. hahahahahahaha :D
The rest of it is true though!

P

pincrusher

i saw a special on tv once where they were showing how unsanitary the average house was and one of the things that they showed was feces residue on the toothbrushes. it wasnt enough to make someone sick but it certainly was there.

with the issue of making homebrew gear, sterilization is very important but you dont need to sterilize your whole house. it is best to make it in a glass receptical that can be baked in the oven for 30-45 minutes at about 250 degrees to sterilize. after making the gear, filter it through a whatmann filter into a sterile vial and then bake it again for about 20 minutes at 250 degrees with an 18 guage needle pushed through the rubber stopper to act as a vent.
i have used powders and feel more comfortable doing it that way than using a conversion kit to convert fina pellets.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
tee said:
I have made my own gear, but not from the powders. I have done the synovex conversion to make test prop, and the Finaplex conversion to make Trenbolone. The drawbacks are like Imdaman said, (cleanliness/sterility). As far as comparing homebrew to a UG lab, I would say it would or could be better. Take IP for example. That stuff must be brewed in a toilet with all the debris floating in the vials. At least if you make your own, you know how careful you were to keep it sanitary. As far as how long it can sit, I have used fina that was 2 yrs old that I converted and it worked great. I hear most recommend a year though.

The stuff you used to make your own gear...is it something a person can go buy at a chemist??...i'm asking this as i think this might be more affordable for me...thx

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
that is good to know, sick but good to know. im with oracle(i know i know, never thought the day would come when we agree) but im enforcing that rule and putting toothbrushes and combs in cabinets or drawers. sick ass imdaman, lol

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
u dont have to go to a chemist, u just need to find a source that sells raw powders. If u are willing to make a donation to anasci, u might be able to find one in their. I for one dont have the money to burn, so i must revert to homebrewing.

If i buy sterile oil, ,do i still have to go through the process of heating the oil at 225 degress for like 45 mins? So u guys suggest heating the final product also? If so where do u heat it, ,in the oven or in a pan in water? and for how long?

Mark

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You can use raw powders or you can convert legal cattle implants. (Fina or Synovex).

P

pincrusher

bigmark3d said:
u dont have to go to a chemist, u just need to find a source that sells raw powders. If u are willing to make a donation to anasci, u might be able to find one in their. I for one dont have the money to burn, so i must revert to homebrewing.

If i buy sterile oil, ,do i still have to go through the process of heating the oil at 225 degress for like 45 mins? So u guys suggest heating the final product also? If so where do u heat it, ,in the oven or in a pan in water? and for how long?

Mark
if you buy sterile oil you would not have a need to heat it but i would still heat the final product since if using raw powders, you will not know the sterility of it or if their are any contaminates in the powder.
i prefer using an oven heated to 250 degree's for about 20 minutes with my finished product. if you heat it longer you may bake off to much of the alcohol in it and it will crash. just make sure you vent the sealed vial with an 18g needle pushed through the rubber stopper when baking.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
pincrusher said:
if you buy sterile oil you would not have a need to heat it but i would still heat the final product since if using raw powders, you will not know the sterility of it or if their are any contaminates in the powder.
i prefer using an oven heated to 250 degree's for about 20 minutes with my finished product. if you heat it longer you may bake off to much of the alcohol in it and it will crash. just make sure you vent the sealed vial with an 18g needle pushed through the rubber stopper when baking.

I have a stupid question...wont the plastic on the 18g needle melt in the oven? The rubber on the vials doesnt melt either?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
heavy said:
I have a stupid question...wont the plastic on the 18g needle melt in the oven? The rubber on the vials doesnt melt either?

The rubber COULD survive 250 deg - maybe break the plastic end off the needle before heating? :confused:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
chris 1 said:
I make my gear in a 100 cc vial at a time.I leave the top off . After I make the final product in the 100 cc vial I put it into 10 cc with a 10cc syringe then I heat them at 250-270 and then take them out of the heat take a stopper wipe it with alcohle and seal it.
That's what I do now also. Just leave the top off, but the plastic used for needles is a combination of plastic and nylon. It won't melt at 250.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
DragonRider said:
That's what I do now also. Just leave the top off, but the plastic used for needles is a combination of plastic and nylon. It won't melt at 250.

The oil wont boil over with the top off?

Also, when you heat your sterile oil to add to the hormone and BA, do you add the oil when its hot, or do you let it cool before adding it?