©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

deadlifts

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
is it posible to do these without farting, because if it is I need to know your secret. I can't help but letting one rip every time I lift a heavy set.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I've never farted during a deadlift but I have worried sometimes that maybe I could shit if I need to shit during a lift so I always shit even if I only need to a little bit. Its just for confidence but I don't want to imagine there is a possibility of shitting during extreme exertion.

Also, IMO you can train your body to fart more or less. If you love to fart with your buddies in farting games you get better at it. If you hate to fart (like girls do) you rarely need to fart.

P

pincrusher

i have the same problem when doing heavy leg pressesor squats LOL nothing like being at the gym and having some hottie nearby when you are pushing up a heavy weight on the leg press only to let an extra lound one rip. talk about embarressing and ruining your chances of hittin on the hottie LOL