©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Debunk the Tren debate

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Getting back on to the original subject tho, anyone can speculate an show reasons as to a change. I'm not asking for that as that's well known. Lets see a recipe an info from people who claim to make it. This thread is going on to the same as people wanting to debate, with no one actually having done it, but "in theory" it would work. Up until IB posted about bleached raws I have never seen that subject brought up personally. All the other reasons, yes. But what I am looking for is proof, not speculation.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Just as stated in the original post. A recipe that can be replicated. (Tren A) by multiple people that holds stable as a clear solution at 100mg/ml.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
What exactly is "bleached raws"
and what would be the reasoning?

I have heard of the crystal fina method.... but never heard of bleached raw material??

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I have done more than a few conversions with finaplix to raw tren ace and have had colors ranging from almost a neon yellow to a dark reddish amber color .. pretty much every shade inbetween some things that factor in.. heat, oxidation, carrier oil, the powder itself

BK,
Have you seen or used any tren ace as clear as water though?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Rajjin a raw source that was on a different forum but was also here was asked why his tren a raw was white.. His answer was it is good no worry and reason for white was it was bleached to appeal to eye more as pure which some people must have thought a yellow tint not appealing for some reason.. its like people that think a pretty box means good gear but yet junk inside. I thot BS when i heard it but thats me.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Good Tren A raw is yellow /orange to start with so the final has to have tint regardless like Bk says..someone show their clear vial if they have one ?

The TrenA by the same lab I posted with the TrenE is darker for sure- let me find a pic so you can compare the TrenE to the TrenA

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Good Tren A raw is yellow /orange to start with so the final has to have tint regardless like Bk says..someone show their clear vial if they have one ?

This is my point. And I'm personally not buying the whole bleached raws scenario as there would be no legitimate purpose for that. I've had raws from 4 different suppliers (suppliers- not sources. Where your sources get them from) an have yet to see it "bleached".

Even an extremely light color may not be possible at the correct dosing. This is why a comparison and standard of colors used for raws an final product would be interesting. See what truly is the lightest stable color possible at 100mg/ml. Using that as the standard. Since obviously less tren used, lighter color would be produced. If you make a 50mg/ml it would obviously be lighter in color then 100mg/ml.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379258873.134113.jpg

This is by far the lightest colored Tren I've ever seen... And also the best by fat as well. Not trying to hype it up but I have seriously never touched any other Tren that comes close and I've done a lot of Tren like a lot of the guys here

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well if raw Is yellow to start with it won't be clear as water in the end..

Trenbolone acetate powder
Trenbolone Acetate powder
1,CAS:10161-34-9
Apperance:Yellow Crystalline Powder
Purity:99% min,USP grade

Certificate of Analysis

Product Name
Trenbolone Acetate
Quantity
150g
Batch .
Report .
1103-1
Date Of Manufacture
Date Of Analysis
Description
Yellow Crystalline Powder
Ref. Standard
USP28 Standard
Tests
Analysis Standard
Results
Identification
Conform
Conform
Absorbance
≤0.30%
Conform
Specific Rotation
+39°~ +43°
+39.5°
Chromatography Purity
Conform
Conform
17α-Isomer
≤0.50%
0.40%
Organic Volatile Impurities
Conform
Conform
Loss On Drying
≤0.50%
0.32%
Residue On Ignition
≤0.10%
0.01%
Assay
97~101%
99.1%
Conclusion
Be Conform With USP28 Standard

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Tren A

I would rather have this one-
(from Wikopedia) :p

Attachments

• 20060712043749!Finaplix_gold.jpg
    20060712043749!Finaplix_gold.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 78

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
anyone remember the name of the tren Mike King use to carry?
I think it was a silver label?

I know he turned into a peice a shit scammer... but damn that was some good tren he had. My first bottle was from him many years ago.

then I found Out you can make it!! Finaplex to Finaject is the one I remember by willK. The old original owner of Rippedmass.
I think BK still has the Old article up on BKonline.

Maverick

AnaSCI VIP
Dec 16, 2004
anyone remember the name of the tren Mike King use to carry?
I think it was a silver label?

I know he turned into a peice a shit scammer... but damn that was some good tren he had. My first bottle was from him many years ago.

then I found Out you can make it!! Finaplex to Finaject is the one I remember by willK. The old original owner of Rippedmass.
I think BK still has the Old article up on BKonline.

Kings line was called GAC. Generic agriculture something.

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
BK is right. IN the past when I was doing it I noticed if stayed on heat longer it turned darker. I also have seen a pretty clear batch of tren ace and the raw looked and smelled like tren ace. SO that led me to believe that it had something to do with quality control and what purity it might be. Reason I say this is I had some that when I got the raw it was a darker yellow so I thought ok either this is really good quality or really bad quality. It clogged up my filters so bad I came to the conclusion it was poor quality although the results still spoke for themselves.
Good topic Rory.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Id be curious as to their process and if it is in fact Tren A. They have good reviews on eroids from months back. Not soo much recently.

be careful on eroids bro... it`s full of scammers who pays people or gives free shit in exchange for a good review... i ordered some stuff for a friend from one of the top rated sites on eroids and he didn`t have ANY results... they sent me oil...

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i have done the crystal method many times and many others but find this to be my favorite. it is posted here with pictures of my finished product which was not cooked at all and is as light as my crystals and GSO would allow. it was definitely yellow but like i said the GSO had a lot to do with the color. if i would have used a clearer carrier oil it would have been more so as a finished product. i combined aspects from different conversions from Bigrobbie, Bass, and Bill Roberts to make mine and it was always badass.

VP

VP

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
be careful on eroids bro... it`s full of scammers who pays people or gives free shit in exchange for a good review... i ordered some stuff for a friend from one of the top rated sites on eroids and he didn`t have ANY results... they sent me oil...

Well I am giving my honest feed back on that Lab- I don't say stuff like this about many labs... And some of the other guys on here have heard me say it in private. There shit is as good as any pharma I've ever taken.

That being said I haven't used any of that line in a few months but what I have used was quite amazing

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
I have used tren e from strango, who has a very high rep, and it was very good and damn near clear.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
if you type "crystal method" in the search function here you will find my instructions with pictures. you can see that my crystals appear to be white but i distinctly remember when i added BA and BB prior to the GSO it changed immediately to a yellow color. i do believe that i would have had a much lighter colored product if i had used a lighter oil but since i did not bake it i liked the finished color the GSO produced.

VP