©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

deca and winny

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I was wondering if I took deca and winny together would I still lose fat with the winny. I know that the deca will help maintain what I have and will give me more gains. I just didn't know if I took winny with it if I would still get ripped up. If anyone can help me please let me know.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
cause its for people who are already pretty lean, winny makes u harden up and rips off a little bf, but not that much. I am not sure if that is explained right, but that sounds like a good reason.

Mark

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
dubb106 said:
out of curiousity, can I ask why not?

Winny is one of my favs but I stay between 8-10% bf. Winny will bring out better striations in the muscles but will not do much for someone with high bf. Deca can be very food when incorporated in a cutting cycle but it will depend on diet. Remember that diet is key when trying to lose bf.

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
That's cool, I thought that winny was better than that. That's okay. I have been on a low carb diet for about 5 weeks now, while taking clenbuterol 120mcg per day, 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I have lost about 15 pounds so far. Things are still going good. So I don't feel that my diet is my weakness any more.

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
i just did my BF% and I am at 18%. I weight 250lbs. I still have a way to go to get to my goal of about 10% BF. I dropped 4.5% BF in about 5 weeks on my diet. Hopefully I can get it down farther so that I can try some winny. Thanks for your help.