©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca/NPP/EQ over Tren?

lachu543

Feb 15, 2014
Hi!

What is Your opinion why a lot of people, not only gym rats but i think all competitors ( Pros or National ), use Deca/NPP/EQ in Off Season and keep off Tren while gaining time? Is it only about sides from Tren? Or with Deca/NPP/EQ You can gain more muscle mass ( i mean lean muscle, not numbers on scale or fat/water )?

Which one blast is stronger/more anabolic/better for add muscle tissues:

1. 1g Test + 500mg Tren

or

2. 1g Test + 500mg Deca or NPP or EQ

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
You don't need that much test with Tren. Just a waste of cash....save it for food.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
NPP is fine....it will obviously differ from user to user on it's effects, but that being said, I do know many competitors that prefer NPP over tren. On the other hand, I know many who prefer tren to NPP.

For myself, the difference is in water retention from NPP between the 2....though I could probably tweak a few things to make it work if I wanted to. To be honost, I love NPP, but the last few times I used it, it gave me nipple sensitivity issues and nandrolones can do a number on my sex drive....even at smaller amounts and with cabergoline/ai's and ae's in the mix. Again though, NPP makes me strong as heck and packs on slabs of muscle to me.

Tren I get less water retention, and I use it mainly for cutting when calories are lowered and for it's strong anti-catabolic effects. Tren also doesn't effect my sex drive as bad as NPP. Tren has effected my nipple sensitivity in the past, but the last few times I've used it at 50mg or less per day, it was fine.

If I didn't get the nipple sensitivity from npp, i'd use it more. If I competed, i'd run it to about 4-8 weeks out and reassess each week inward.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Receptor fighting?

No because 500mgs a week of tren is stronger than 2grams a week of test, you just don't need it. Try running 250mgs a week of test with your 500mgs a week of tren. You'll be plenty strong but probably not much in the way of sides from Tren because of the lower testosterone dosage.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Like Phoenix said, I would keep the test at trt levels and run the tren higher. That is how I do it when I use tren, and it prevents a lot of sides and other issues.

edeja7

Mar 5, 2015
i thought high test w/tren promoted bulking and low test was for cutt'n. isnt that the "miracle" of tren? it can be used for both effectively? i guess the question is "what are the op goals?" right?

i vote #1. (maybe bump the tren up a little.)

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Tren is the strongest anabolic inj per mg. hands down, but in large doses it makes 7 out of 10 people miserable. Many, will use low T high Tren to minimize sides, but Tren is Tren and if you're sensitive then it's prolactin sides will haunt you. So, many will use deca or npp as while they have sides they are more management even at larger doses. I personally have sworn off tren and will stick with NPP.

I will caution you that if you are new to the game that Rx are just part of the puzzle and when it comes to gaining mass, the compounds rarely matter too much. If you're taking enough AAS of any combo it will work well, provided the other areas are on point. So, stick with the Rx that make life bearable.

My 2cc's,
Hawj

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
i thought high test w/tren promoted bulking and low test was for cutt'n. isnt that the "miracle" of tren? it can be used for both effectively? i guess the question is "what are the op goals?" right?

i vote #1. (maybe bump the tren up a little.)

Dude you can bulk great on 400mgs of tren a week with 250mgs of test. It all about how much or how little you eat.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Diet is more important than gear..period
What you are eating is the most important part of the diet, training, gear equation, in my opinion.

Last edited:

edeja7

Mar 5, 2015
im gonna guess the op has his diet already dialed in. or he shouldnt be playin with peds in the first place. especially tren.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Dude you can bulk great on 400mgs of tren a week with 250mgs of test. It all about how much or how little you eat.

Yea that's just about the #'s I like to use. Once I start getting the Tren up to 500+ I start getting the sides pretty bad.

I use Tren when bulking or cutting. The difference between the two is the amount of food I will eat.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Tren is great when cutting but I don't like the way it makes me feel. Nandralone for any other time is my choice

lachu543

Feb 15, 2014
So...

Is it in the first place all about sides? If You can handle High Test with High Tren this stack beats other one in same doses ( becouse MG per MG Tren is the strongest inj. )? Of course when we compare it with this same person with this same diet.

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
So...

Is it in the first place all about sides? If You can handle High Test with High Tren this stack beats other one in same doses ( becouse MG per MG Tren is the strongest inj. )? Of course when we compare it with this same person with this same diet.

being able to handle the sides has nothing to do with high test and high tren being a bad idea, it is a total waste of money! i have done it many times and wish i would have had this knowledge before i wasted my hard earned cash and felt the wrath of tren just as an extra ass kicker. low test like no more than 400mg/wk and i personally would keep mine at like 250 to 300mg/wk(depending on the dosing of my gear) with the addition of 500mg/wk Tren or more will give you all of the help you can handle. it is going to be up to you how you eat, train and sleep to get the desired results from this combo. i personally like to eat clean and eat big and throw a little masteron in the mix like 400mg/wk and look the F out. smart people who master the eat, train, sleep puzzle reap the benefits!

VP

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
just wanted to add that this all does not come without a price beyond the cash and to just do big test big tren for best results is not only lazy but short sighted. this is a marathon not a sprint and we run this race with the only body we have so its best to be at least a little cautious.

VP

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My self - once I hit my 40s Trent really isn't a choice I even go for- my body just doesn't handle it any more- deca- I go limp in the middle of the bonking if I don't keep the test real high- but eq is my baby - longer the cycle the better for me on eq
Just me

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Nandralone has always been good for me with an ai alongside my test. I can go between 600-700 mg ew with no sides