©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

deca question

Mochul

Sep 7, 2007
is true that:
deca takes about 3 weeks to become active in your body??? also retains a lot of water?
tnx

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
I would say about 3 to 4 weeks. It effects everyone differently. Some will retain water, some wont. I really believe it is all in ones diet though.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
yep, deca is Long acting so it takes a bit to get good and in ya.
Its good stuff though.

shootmeup

Sep 2, 2007
i love deca because it helps my writs and fucked knee from when i was in the army. but i didnt realise it took that long to work

Off topic , how long does dbol and test c take to become active

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
shootmeup said:
i love deca because it helps my writs and fucked knee from when i was in the army. but i didnt realise it took that long to work

Off topic , how long does dbol and test c take to become active

Test C is the same way but d-bol kicks in pretty fast. For some it kicks in after a few days other longer then a week.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Mochul said:
is true that:
deca takes about 3 weeks to become active in your body??? also retains a lot of water?
tnx
I wouldn't really say it takes that long to become "active", but it does take at least that long for blood levels to reach a high enough concentration to notice an effect. I would say closer to 6 weeks to reach a peak/stable levels with standard dosing and yes: 4 weeks or so to "notice" it, and many experience water retention on it - that is: Dose, Individual and Diet dependant on the extremity of it though.

brafy

Jun 13, 2007
Mochul said:
is true that:
tnx
from what i have read yes deca does usually cause one to bloat up a bit

pretz

Apr 23, 2007
Some people dont feel the effects of deca until 3 or 4 weeks. And yes, you tend to hold water with deca

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Mochul said:
is true that:
tnx

yes about 14-21 days..I dont notice massive water retention,,but mildly.

Mayan

Aug 26, 2007
take care with the sides . deca always seemed to raise my blood pressure, give me noise bleeds daily, night sweats, fevers

Mochul

Sep 7, 2007
Mayan said:
take care with the sides . deca always seemed to raise my blood pressure, give me noise bleeds daily, night sweats, fevers
are you sure it wasnt the prop that was giving u the fevers and the d-bol that was raising ur blood pressure?

Last edited:

Mayan

Aug 26, 2007
Mochul said:
are you sure it wasnt the prop that was giving u the fevers and the d-bol that was raising ur blood pressure?
no never ran the deca with dbol or prop

Belh

Jul 9, 2007
IMO eq is a better choice but if ur bulking go with the deca. it is a mild steriod and I didn't see much in the way of ance nothing to bad. but its all how your body will react to it.