©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca?

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
how do you rate deca, im debating weather to take it on my nexy cycle. (deca,sust and d.bol)

when ever i read about it, it only comes up with positive news like if its a wonder steroid. And it says less side affects does that include acne.

so what do you think of it overall?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Deca is good but make sure if you do add it your testosterone dosage is more than the deca

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
welsh-beast84 said:
how do you rate deca, im debating weather to take it on my nexy cycle. (deca,sust and d.bol)

when ever i read about it, it only comes up with positive news like if its a wonder steroid. And it says less side affects does that include acne.

only 1 thing.... deca dick! sexual problems for some of us bro.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
welsh-beast84 said:

Ever notice the profile of any steroid says that the particular steriod is quickly becoming the most popular steroid?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I think deca is a great steroid..definately run it if you can. Its gains are slow, but great. I like it better than testosterone in terms of anabolism, no doubt. But it needs to be run for at least 8 weeks to really get the full benefit from it.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
I think deca is a great steroid..definately run it if you can. Its gains are slow, but great. I like it better than testosterone in terms of anabolism, no doubt. But it needs to be run for at least 8 weeks to really get the full benefit from it.
Totally, 10 to 12 is even better.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
gregdiesel said:
only 1 thing.... deca dick! sexual problems for some of us bro.
dont worry you may not have a problem with it...I dont even know what it is(you know what I mean)Like uncle Orkle says,keep your Test 60/40 to your Deca)

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
yup , mabie consider changing the sust to test e or c , you will get more out of the cycle IMO ,

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Sust is a gimic roid imo. Deca is good on 10-12 weeks, but it will be detectable in your body for 1 year.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
welsh-beast84 said:
sust is the most popular in the uk and thats what i will use.

sounds good , just trying to help , what I found with sust is that du to the prop I was not on an even cycle with 2 shots of 250mgs per shot per wk ,If I where to du it again I would take it EOD , a lot of the reading I have done points to this being the better way ,

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
the deca is great for joints as well. It has always lubricated my joints well and kept me from getting alot of pain with heavy movements. Sust is pretty good in my opionion. I would rather run enanthate but use what you have.

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
max lift said:
sounds good , just trying to help , what I found with sust is that du to the prop I was not on an even cycle with 2 shots of 250mgs per shot per wk ,If I where to du it again I would take it EOD , a lot of the reading I have done points to this being the better way ,

well im on my first cycle now just 500ml of sust(10 weeks) and 40mg of d.bol for first 4 weeks, im now in week 4 and ive put on 9lbs, so i think on my next cycle i might add in deca aswell.

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
welsh-beast84 said:
well im on my first cycle now just 500ml of sust(10 weeks) and 40mg of d.bol for first 4 weeks, im now in week 4 and ive put on 9lbs, so im think on my next cycle i might add in deca aswell.

Sounds like a good cycle bro. Best of luck.