©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

decabol or equipoise?

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
I have just started my second cycle. I'm 2 weeks in right now running 500mg test e a week. And dbol 60mg ed. I have british dragon decabol and equipoise coming my way and it should be here friday. I wanted to add one of these to my cycle, but wanted to first ask you guys which would you would run and why.
I have already done my own research and I'm leaning toward one over the other but I respect your opinions.

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
Hey DR, what is a good ratio of deca to test. Or is the amount of deca determined by your body weight.

W

wolfyEVH

HigherStandard said:
Hey DR, what is a good ratio of deca to test. Or is the amount of deca determined by your body weight.

about 400mg/week is good to start off. Some go by 2 times your bodyweight. Remember to run deca at least 11-12 weeks to get the best results. i would always run at LEAST 100mg more test than deca.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
KILLA said:
I like deca better. EQ has its place, I just havent found where.
On a 4th or 5th cycle, I might combine them. You are right. Deca is an excellent steroid. It seems to be losing it's popularity in a world where we believe that we can grow 21" arms and 56" chests while never going over 4% bodyfat. Hmmmm...do we get smarter or dumber as technology and education increases?