©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

December Contest - Endosyn | Platinum Labz | Alinshop | APT

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Happy new year to all the good bros and sponsors here on anasci. Win or loose, i had a great time getting to know all of you in this thread. Hats off to the sponsors and their overwhelming generosity in this contest.

Thank you,
Magnus

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
DECEMBER CONTEST WINNER

Victory with post # 1100

DECEMBER CONTEST PRIZE(S)

$300 FREE ORDER FROM ENDOSYN!!

$300 FREE ORDER FROM ALINSHOP!!

5 BOTTLES OF ACNE ANNIHILATOR SKIN CARE FROM PLATINUM LABZ!!

1 WEIGHT LIFTING BELT / 1 CUSTOM LETTERED WRIST STRAPS / 1 APT PRO GEAR TSHIRT FROM PROWRISTSTRAPS!!​

CONGRATULATIONS VICTORY

Private message me for details on how to claim your prize(s)!!​

Disclaimer: Please be sure to check the laws in your respected country before entering contests. AnaSCI.org, it's staff and/or it's sponsors will not be held liable for any wrong doings that you partake in. All AnaSCI Sponsors are operating in countries where it is legal to partake in the businesses that they do.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest. Congrats to Victory on having your name added to the list of Contest Winners!!

I hope all of you are having a safe and Happy New Years!!

Stay tuned, I will be posting January's contest shortly - This one will have 2 sponsors contributing!!!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Congratulations "victory". Thats one hell of a prize pack you got there. Let us know how it works out for ya.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Congratulations man! Man if I would've made my second of the day right after iron 1100 would've been mine:D

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol.. Congrats Victory! I was 1099 you dirty rotten scoundrel.. Shoulda coulda woulda to everyone that played and it was sure fun..2013 is the year or the snake so we see who's the first snake is guys.. Time to buy my own belt..

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Whoa I have never won anything before!!!!!

This is a great way to start the new year!!!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!!

Admin pm sent.