©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dianabol w/ Tren?

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
I was wondering (i looked all over youtube first before asking) if running Dbol with tren would be a good way to get a little more bulk in my cycle with tren, or if it would be countering the effect of the Tren. I ask this b/c both of these types of gear yield kind of the opposite types of results. So best of both worlds, or counter-productive idea?

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
It would be synergistic, find published medical articles and legit compound profiles instead of youtube. Tren is a 19nor and Dbol is DHT, so you are hitting two seperate receptors and increasing the anabolic activity but have some estrogen and progesteron blocker just in case.

Just try to minimize Dbol bloat.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
It would be synergistic, find published medical articles and legit compound profiles instead of youtube. Tren is a 19nor and Dbol is DHT, so you are hitting two seperate receptors and increasing the anabolic activity but have some estrogen and progesteron blocker just in case.

Just try to minimize Dbol bloat.

Excellent assessment.

I've never seen 2 AAS that it was counterproductive to use together. Some may amplify the effects of the other better than other compounds, but none of them will negate the effects of the other.

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
WOW! I am genuinely excited. I might wanna get a bit more Dbol. Thanks as always Lycan and Sully, you guys always help me out.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
WOW! I am genuinely excited. I might wanna get a bit more Dbol. Thanks as always Lycan and Sully, you guys always help me out.

It's great to be excited, but remember what the key to max gains is. DIET. You can take an unlimited amount of gear, but if your diet sux so will your gains. You should be spending twice as much time lining out your diet as you spend getting your cycle lined out.

Mds1964

Mar 26, 2017
Exactly, people refer to tren as a cutter, that's all dependent on ur caloric intake..You keep ur calories high and it will bulk you.

pjk1969

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
that would be a nice combo. watch out for huge strength gains tho, u dont wanna get hurt. tren made me crazy strong, tho i was trying to gain so i ate 4k calories a day. gained 2 pounds a week and was leaner than when i started.

Papa Van Smack

Aug 4, 2013
I don't think dbol is a dht.....its not

But, dbol and tren, great strength gains, the dbol kept me feeling good, tren makes me crabby. Probably one of my strongest times. I suggest you try it. I'll run it again.

Papa Van Smack

Aug 4, 2013
Dbol is not a dht derivitive.

Dbol amd tren do work well together. Great strength gains. Nice fullness from the dbol combined with hardness from the tren.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
From William Llewellyn's Anabolics:

"Dianabol is a C17-alpha alkylated compound" which means it can be hepatoxic, which in layman's terms, it could fuck up your liver. Additionally, it is aromatized by the body, so have some Anti-Estrogens on hand.

"Trenbolone is not aromatized by the body, and is not measurably estrogenic.......Trenbolone is not C-17 alpha alkylated, and is not considered a hapatoxic steroid; liver toxicity is unlikely."

Problem is, both have a negative effect on your Serum Cholesterol, this could lead to arteriosclerosis. In layman terms, it could fuck up your heart and lead to heart failure.

Whatever you choose, please do Blood Work and check your BP regularly.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
If you eat right i would bet that you the DBol TREN combo to be very effective

^^^TRUE^^^

Just be vigilante. I've said it before, and I'll say it again right now. Some people have the ability to take anything and be great. Others go south very quickly. Monitor you Blood Pressure and go for Blood Work, at the very least, every 6 months. Read Big A's thread over on ProMuscle, very good advice for ANYONE!

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/8382-post1.html

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I've known many guys who have used these 2 compounds together, along with test of course, and they all grew like weeds. I can't remember for the life of me if I ever used them together myself, but if I did, it was probably over 10 years ago. I'd probably say it isn't the best combo to use if you are prone to gyno though.

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
It's great to be excited, but remember what the key to max gains is. DIET. You can take an unlimited amount of gear, but if your diet sux so will your gains. You should be spending twice as much time lining out your diet as you spend getting your cycle lined out.

Sully, i used a IIFYM calculator online for finding a caloric intake that would make sense. Im just not sure how much to be eating to build but stay lean (or get leaner). It has 3 options, Suggested, Aggressive, and Reckless( 5%, 20%, or 25% over maintenance).I just cut down a ton but still have that last 5lbs or less of stubborn belly fat that id like to go away or not get worse. Id have the feeling that this last bit of belly fat is going to take time to go away. This is my conundrum. Im 35, 5foot8, 160-164 lbs, and have been eating 1800 cal a day with 60 min on a high pace stair climber 7 days a week. Now I want to start growing again and run cycle. Any advice would be exalted.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Well, based on what you just said, you haven't even decided if this is going to be a bulk or cut cycle. That's the first decision, and until you make it, you really can't move forward with anything.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Yes and no. I've explained this before in other threads. It's technically POSSIBLE to build muscle and lose weight at the same time, but it's not the most efficient use of your time, money, calories or gear. The metabolic pathways for fat loss and muscle protein synthesis are mostly in direct opposition to each other. The body can only do one or the other, efficiently, at a time. When doing both at the same time, fat loss is slower and muscle is built slower.

So, put simply, you'll end up bigger and leaner if you simply bulk then cut, than if you spend the same amount of time trying to bulk and cut together. I've been down both roads many times over the years, at the same time as lots of other buddies. The guys that stick to the standard bulk-then-cut routine almost always end up in better shape.