©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dianabol w/ Tren?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
There's another term that bears defining here. Bulking. Bulking is a bit of a misunderstood term, for some. Bulking should denote a state of caloric surplus with the intention of building as much muscle as possible, while minimizing fat accumulation. Too many times it is taken as given that bulking also means getting fat and sloppy. This is incorrect thinking.

Create an anabolic environment by using gear, training diligently, and increasing caloric intake. But, don't take that as a license to eat shit all day and skip cardio. You can put on muscle without becoming a fat slob at the same time. Some might refer to this as a "lean bulk." Some fat accumulation is inevitable while bulking, but it doesn't have to be excessive.

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
what is meant by using Tren for a Cut? Will the steroid then not make you grow muscle if you are in a deficit? I always thought of running gear making your muscles grow. Its hard to think of it in a sense where you are using gear but not growing muscle.

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
On top of this, I am paranoid about gaining more body fat since I'm not totally shredded yet. How much do i need to eat over maintenance to grow while taking 40mg Dbol per day, 400mg Tren 500 amd mg Cyp a week? Doesnt the Tren make the nutrient partitioning work much much better? So does that mean I can get by eating less and still make gains?

Martin_kl

May 5, 2017
Dbol with Tren Cycle is considered one of the best steroid stacks to build mass, strength and perfect lean shape. Control your own dose.

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
Have done tren dbol a few times and the estrogen from the dbol and its effects on Prolactin make it pretty annoying to dial in.

I'm on a tren tbol cycle right now and I'll never do dbol with tren again after this. Tbol and tren are so synergistic: no estrogen, heightened vascularity, hardness, veins popping, strength is insane. No bloofiness of dbol and gains should all be very maintainable.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
There's another term that bears defining here. Bulking. Bulking is a bit of a misunderstood term, for some. Bulking should denote a state of caloric surplus with the intention of building as much muscle as possible, while minimizing fat accumulation. Too many times it is taken as given that bulking also means getting fat and sloppy. This is incorrect thinking.

Create an anabolic environment by using gear, training diligently, and increasing caloric intake. But, don't take that as a license to eat shit all day and skip cardio. You can put on muscle without becoming a fat slob at the same time. Some might refer to this as a "lean bulk." Some fat accumulation is inevitable while bulking, but it doesn't have to be excessive.

I like using clean bulk and dirty bulk to mark the difference between eating 500 calories more of chicken vs 500 calories more of cheesy bacon fries. :)

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
If you find the lethargy from tren gets to you (I theoretically suffer from it greatly), you can counter that side with the sarms, specifically GW50. GW50 is a performance enhancer.

Now the "I am a rage monster" side from tren - I have no idea how to counter that. Marijuana does not help - not that I have tried either tren or pot. ;)

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
If you find the lethargy from tren gets to you (I theoretically suffer from it greatly), you can counter that side with the sarms, specifically GW50. GW50 is a performance enhancer.

Now the "I am a rage monster" side from tren - I have no idea how to counter that. Marijuana does not help - not that I have tried either tren or pot. ;)

I've covered this many times, but here goes again. The lethargy that many associate with Tren is caused by the same thing that causes many to have difficulty doing cardio when using Tren. For many people, Tren causes an allergic reaction in the body which results in low grade swelling in the respiratory system. This results in reduced volume of air being taken in during breathing which subsequently reduces oxygen intake.

The easiest way to fix this issue is with a product like Nasacort that combats multiple causes of allergies. GW is a good addition to Tren, but it's not actually treating the underlying inflammation that is chasing the breathing issue in the first place.

Bottom line, if you're using Tren you should also be using Nasacort (or one of its generic counterparts).

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I like using clean bulk and dirty bulk to mark the difference between eating 500 calories more of chicken vs 500 calories more of cheesy bacon fries. :)

Mmmmmmmm, cheesy bacon fries! Does anyone else get an erection when they say those words?

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Mmmmmmmm, cheesy bacon fries! Does anyone else get an erection when they say those words?

I had a full on chubby writing it out...but I am severely lactose intolerant and cannot eat them anymore. :(

Heck, I run into issues eating an entire milk chocolate bar. Of course, this makes it easier to clean bulk...

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I had a full on chubby writing it out...but I am severely lactose intolerant and cannot eat them anymore. :(

Heck, I run into issues eating an entire milk chocolate bar. Of course, this makes it easier to clean bulk...

I'm right there with ya, buddy. I get diarrhea just walking by the dairy case in the store. Used to be able to tolerate a little bit of dairy as long as it was low lactose, stuff like whey protein isolate. Now any dairy tears me up. Even if it's completely lactose free.

michaelchandler

Aug 10, 2017
It would be synergistic, find published medical articles and legit compound profiles instead of youtube. Tren is a 19nor and Dbol is DHT, so you are hitting two seperate receptors and increasing the anabolic activity but have some estrogen and progesteron blocker just in case.

Just try to minimize Dbol bloat.

I was also interested to try the mix of both. Just got the precise info what I was looking for! Thanks