©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dianabol

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
How many mg does dianabol normally come in? I got these 5mg pink hexagon tablets anabol.

Are these suppose to be better than the blue hearts?

EDIT: The tablet has sharp edges and a clear line in the middle on one side while the other side has the picture of a snake on it, the tab is hard and doesn't turn to powder when squished. Is this the real anabol?

Last edited:

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
So you have Anabol? I've never tried the blue hearts, but I have to say the Russian stuff was the best I ever tried.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Anabol's good stuff as long as it's real. A lot of fakes out there. It should taste like a grapefruit when you let one melt in your mouth. I haven't used those in over 10 years.

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
Anabol's good stuff as long as it's real. A lot of fakes out there. It should taste like a grapefruit when you let one melt in your mouth. I haven't used those in over 10 years.

Lol taste like grapefruit? I'll try it when i start my cycle soon.

Last edited:

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Yeah bro it has a chemical grapefruit taste- no shit. Throw about 10 of those babies in your mouth pre-workout and let them melt under your tongue.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Well, legit dianabol comes in anywhere between 5mg-20mg tablets, and I have seen very few sources make 40-50mg.

It's kind of hard to answer this question?

QS

Jan 5, 2014
5mg pink with snake on it is dianabol, not anadrol. The blue ones are anadrol.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
How many mg does dianabol normally come in? I got these 5mg pink hexagon tablets anabol.

Are these suppose to be better than the blue hearts?

EDIT: The tablet has sharp edges and a clear line in the middle on one side while the other side has the picture of a snake on it, the tab is hard and doesn't turn to powder when squished. Is this the real anabol?

Various strenghts over the last decade or so. Common are 5,10, 50mg. The ones you mention are 5mg

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Thai blue hearts are 10 and they rock, 500ct square bottle...the anabol u have are good..white bottle, 5mg do as dorian says. Shoot for the moon at all times ..dbol cheap so no real reason to fake nowadays .