©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dianabol

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
I have some and I am adding it to my cycle of tren depot, what do you think of this product and how well does it work. Thanks

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
It is awesome, but you want to take it usually in the begining of a cycle as you will put on alot of water weight, which if you do harden it up with other steroids will result in huge loses post cycle. Great drug but use it wisely. Also where is the test in your cycle? Are you just taking Tren right now?

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
I didn't know to add test, but I know now

I had already started my cycle before I knew I should take test, so I am taking tren, dianabol, halodrol-50 and I seem to be doing good. Huge gains in strength and a little size, I just added the dianabol. In all my future cycles I will use test. I won't make that mistake again. I should have asked more questions before I started. I guess live and learn. Thanks for the input.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
juddwoo said:
so I am taking tren, dianabol, halodrol-50 and I seem to be doing good.

Whoa you are taking to orals? That is extrememly hard on the liver. Run some LIV 52 throughout your cycls as well as for a couple months post cycel. Halodrol 50 what is that, that sounds like a prohormone, which if it is has few benefits with lots of side effects. Stick with well known steroids, at least you know what to expect!

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
Halodrol-50 is a mild steroid that was suppost to be a prohormone but it actually was a steroid. I am taking lower end does of these products, I am taking milk thistle, 1 gal of h20 a day and I am living a lifestyle that promotes good health. I am only doing 30-45 day cycles and I take 3 months off between cycles. PCT will be Nolvedex and clomid but I am not starting them for a few more weeks.

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
You would need to take dbol and halo at least 5-10 hours apart so you won't let them compete with eachother.

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
I am going to discontinue the halo this week, but thanks I will take halo at the end of the day. Thanks for the info