©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dickerson360_Introduction

Dickerson360

Jun 17, 2015
Greetings,

I've been a member here for a little over a year now. I've never posted anything before because I can generally figure out what I need to know by searching and/or browsing. I'm getting to a point where I might need to ask some specific questions, hence the introduction. So, a little about me.

I'm a 35 year old male. I've been lifting weights for the last 15-ish years. I got a Bachelor of Science in exercise science, and then a Doctorate in physical therapy, so understanding how the body responds to exercise has become not only my passion, but my career.

I have used AAS off and on for the last 13 years or so. I'm currently 6'3" and about 200 lbs. My goal is always to add lean muscle mass. I tend to bulk nicely when on a cycle, but I lose my gains pretty rapidly when I go off, even when using a bridge. I have a frustratingly fast metabolism, so I shed mass very quickly. I've been reading a bit about GH, and I will be trying that for the first time in the near future. That is where my more specific questions will come in.

Thank you in advance for your patience, insight, and understanding!