©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dieselboy in town!!!

diesel9

Aug 23, 2005
Hows this for an intro: I am 6'00", 210lbs all natty, bf% is around 10 and I am ready to get on gear!!!! There, I said it. I am going to be the biggest freaking gear monkey around. BUT, all in due time.. I have tons to learn as you can see, and hopfelly you guys can help out. Pics are coming so you can how much of a genetic freak i am naturally. I can't wait to hop on the juicetrain, but i def want to make sure i do it the right way. Anyway, this is my first post. Big goals, and even bigger dream, and hopefuly even bigger biceps sooon.
diesel

diesel9

Aug 23, 2005
healthfreak said:
Welcome to the darkside my stats are close to yours and Im starting cycle today

oh hell yes!!! I figure im gonna be on the darkside for a while, so i gotta make sure i know what the hell i'm doing. I do know so far that Test is the Best and that prper PCT will make or break any cycle.. I will be throwing down some pics VERY shortly like TOMORROW. Good luck with your cycle, what are you running, and how much of it are you running, and for how long are you running it?????? And what are your goals? If thats you in the pic that you got tons to work with as well. I have a feeling your gonna get swollin... Good luck bro, i'm so f******* excited to get into this!!!!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
welcome to anasci but slow down there d you are going to give yourself a hernia before you get back to the gym. what are you thinking of doing for your first cycle?