©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

diet nutr. section

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
ok people here we go.Looking for a good diet source either online or input from members for my wife. I have a million that ive found or myself but they wont work for her. Shes been lifting for 2 years pretty regulary and is tryin to take the lifestyle more seriously. she does cardio but is looking for a more lean lifstyle through her diet. any help is appreciated. hope all are well.
thanks steelz.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
ok people here we go.Looking for a good diet source either online or input from members for my wife. I have a million that ive found or myself but they wont work for her. Shes been lifting for 2 years pretty regulary and is tryin to take the lifestyle more seriously. she does cardio but is looking for a more lean lifstyle through her diet. any help is appreciated. hope all are well.
thanks steelz.

If shes looking to lose fat,,,have her try a 50p/30c/20f ratio diet for at least 8weeks while doing cardio and weight training as well.

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
thanks alin. appreciate the reply. ill give that a go and see how it works. im also asuming that is per meal. three times daily with some high protien snacks in between. thanks bro. have a good one.

big.brs

Sep 2, 2010
There are a lot of weight loss diets present online.. one thing you need to search only.. happy losing..!!