©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

diet software

boyd1on

Sep 23, 2013
I have seen software that a trainer used on his clients. all you had to do was fill in age,sex,weight,aprox bf% no. of calories and no. of meals and it defaulted and filled in the meals I think you could even alter the % of pr/car/fts as well for example you could type in 40/40/20 over 6 meals a day 1800 cals and it would autofill. anybody ever heard of this? if link it? i dont care if I had to pay $ for the download this is invaluable! I run a small training studio and some clients are ce (chemical enhanced) please some body has to know something?:confused:

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Great guys, thanks. This will be better than planning on papper for a few hrs. I over analyze things sometimes.

j2048b

May 11, 2013
Itis expensive but its for any nutritionist who owns their own company... Not for the typical guy who needs something to do their own bb diets

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
I use google spreadsheets. Set them up myself. It's a work in progress all the time but pretty good.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I wouldn't really need some fancy software for my diet. It's pretty much the same every day, with a few exceptions such as veges, diff fruits, etc. I'd rather spend the $900 on some good gh.

j2048b

May 11, 2013
I wouldn't really need some fancy software for my diet. It's pretty much the same every day, with a few exceptions such as veges, diff fruits, etc. I'd rather spend the $900 on some good gh.

Of course but the software is for a guy with an Llc or who runs a nutrition business.... Itsnot for us everyday kind of guys who can make their own

Hell id love to find an excel spreadsheet that will allow me dropdowns and has various options for each meal as it it simple and takes out the guess work and the time

boyd1on

Sep 23, 2013
holy crap $900??? i say wtf as well but in my case I do have an LLC so it is a bizness expense n write off hehehe! I will look at all of them though! and Swole LOVE the avatar!!!! thanks for all the input fellas