©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Difference between subq and intermuscular for TRT?

hemipower

Donating Member
Jul 2, 2012
I much prefer subcutaneous...daily small pins of test to get closer to natural pulse type release and not elevate estrogen much... 25-35mg daily is great. I was doing 100mg IM 3x weekly and I feel just as good if not better on 30/day (210 weekly total). So on LESS and look and feel great? That's a win.

Potentially lower doses of any AAS could be done this way, as according to Dr C he consistently sees 20% better absorption (higher free and total) from the same dose of test done subq vs IM.

I find test E to be superior to cyp head to head as the pharmacokinetics of enan allow for greater release in 24 hours than cyp. A prop/enan blend would be awesome but potentially hurt a bit due to prop.

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
I much prefer subcutaneous...daily small pins of test to get closer to natural pulse type release and not elevate estrogen much... 25-35mg daily is great. I was doing 100mg IM 3x weekly and I feel just as good if not better on 30/day (210 weekly total). So on LESS and look and feel great? That's a win.

Potentially lower doses of any AAS could be done this way, as according to Dr C he consistently sees 20% better absorption (higher free and total) from the same dose of test done subq vs IM.

I find test E to be superior to cyp head to head as the pharmacokinetics of enan allow for greater release in 24 hours than cyp. A prop/enan blend would be awesome but potentially hurt a bit due to prop.
Good info bro I go Saturday to check total and free test I've been doing .5 per shot Monday, Wednesday, Friday it's 250mg test e per ML so 125mg per shot to equal 375mg wk. It's been going good no lumps or bruising really I wanted to try it out cause I'll be starting my primo and mast e cycle soon so I wanted to figure out a way to lessen the volume of my shots. My only question is when should I pull bloodwork after last pin? I was told it really dosent matter between 24hr to 72hr that I would prob have the same numbers cause subq absorbs quicker and keeps blood levels more stable

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

hemipower

Donating Member
Jul 2, 2012
Good info bro I go Saturday to check total and free test I've been doing .5 per shot Monday, Wednesday, Friday it's 250mg test e per ML so 125mg per shot to equal 375mg wk. It's been going good no lumps or bruising really I wanted to try it out cause I'll be starting my primo and mast e cycle soon so I wanted to figure out a way to lessen the volume of my shots. My only question is when should I pull bloodwork after last pin? I was told it really dosent matter between 24hr to 72hr that I would prob have the same numbers cause subq absorbs quicker and keeps blood levels more stable

Taking shots every other day, the time you do blood work won't matter as much as at MOST you're 48 hours from prior...I'd likely want to do it the morning you don't take a shot (Tues or Wed) but variance should not be a ton... On nearly 400mg test total will likely be 1600+