©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

different board

xupd39baw

Mar 15, 2010
normally wouldnt go to another board and post something but i think theres an affiliation between here and there. whats up with professionalm#scle? ive tried to register 3 times and my account gets deleted. whats up with that?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
normally wouldnt go to another board and post something but i think theres an affiliation between here and there. whats up with professionalm#scle? ive tried to register 3 times and my account gets deleted. whats up with that?

Both boards are owned by the same man and are run by the same staff...Right off the bat, I would say your account gets deleted because your user name resembles a spam name? Contact Big A and let him know, he's the Main Man!

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Might be tied to your email. Like k1 said, pm Big A and let him know.

xupd39baw

Mar 15, 2010
sent him a pm. tried with an alternate nick anarky. wow, deleted, couldnt even send a pm from that site.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
it's gotta be your e-mail then.most boards now won't accept you if you've got a gmail addy or hushmail.try opening up a safe-mail addy.that's what i had to do just to stay on a few boards.it actually worked out for the better cause most of the sources i use won't even look at your order if it isn't from safe-mail...

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I had a bro recently tell me that he tried to register at PM and they sent him an email saying that he didn meet their standards.. Didn't know what to tell him??

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I had a bro recently tell me that he tried to register at PM and they sent him an email saying that he didn meet their standards.. Didn't know what to tell him??

There wouldn't be an email like that sent out.
Now he may have been told that if he was banned and posting in the banned forum.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
That's what I thought but he said that he never even posted.. He said he joined and was just reading and the next day got an email.. IDK??

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Must have looked like a spammer when he tried to register and the software booted him off.

Tell him to email me and I'll set his account up. Or get a non gmail email.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I love Professional Muscle,,hope you finally made it in.