©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dips tonight

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
After doing log press and close grip bench

[ame]http://youtu.be/jNtb4r3p19E[/ame]

135x9

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ohhh .yeah the BC edition . .asics are nice bro..
I thought they were the Kobe byrant shoes so now I like better..lol..

Hey by chance u see bricks boots on here? I still smell them old doggs on here .shessh..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Fu , great vid . I really like your posts. Noticable steady climb in your strength gains. Buddy you have been on point for a while now. That adds up!
Very focused guy -you are. See great things coming for you . Keep at it and keep posting. Thanks , T...........

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Ohhh .yeah the BC edition . .asics are nice bro..
I thought they were the Kobe byrant shoes so now I like better..lol..

Hey by chance u see bricks boots on here? I still smell them old doggs on here .shessh..

Haha I haven't even seen the Kobe shoes.

Yea I was going to get them even if they weren't for the boobies! Lol

No I didn't see his boots... Guess I should check out that thread haha

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Fu , great vid . I really like your posts. Noticable steady climb in your strength gains. Buddy you have been on point for a while now. That adds up!
Very focused guy -you are. See great things coming for you . Keep at it and keep posting. Thanks , T...........

Thanks man... That really means a lot. It's hard sometimes because of my work schedule, but I have a awesome girlfriend that pushes me to stay in the gym even if I'm dog tired.

If y'all haven't seen her y'all should check her out over at PM. She's been killing some strongman too

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Thanks man... That really means a lot. It's hard sometimes because of my work schedule, but I have a awesome girlfriend that pushes me to stay in the gym even if I'm dog tired.

If y'all haven't seen her y'all should check her out over at PM. She's been killing some strongman too

Your circumstances just sweeten your pot of "driven" .
Guys like you get utmost respect. Keep doing what your doing.
It is working!..T