©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Disappointed !

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
What is the big freakin deal about holding some water while on cycle with test? It's part of the game. Really, who cares? Its not that much and it's for a short period of time. I also see that you didn't even know whaf an AI was either. There's no way you should've done tren without knowing basic info like that. Oh and you could've ran like 150mgs a week of test and would have virtually no bloat at all. Research people!!:banghead:

I personally love bein fill with water.
1. I was never one for being shredded..so it makes u bigger.

2. Helps(supposedly) with joints...which i need every edge i can get.

3. U can lose it quickly if u dnt like it.(anti-e...diuretics...etc)

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Op- maybe I missed it but at what amounts did you even use, stats, etc? Diet an training are key an IMO test is the base of every cycle. Then you work with the rest depending on your goals.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
If I really wanted it I would personally do 100% diet, 100% training, 100% gear and 100% Recovery. There is nothing wrong with tren and mast together at all. Everyone is different and for shorter cycles the combo could be great. However for 99% test would be the best base (even just trt). The list of possibilities for you is endless... crap diet, training, gear... everything. Many on legit tren would transform even with an ok diet. What doses did you use?

Diet does dictate your goals but if you want to gain bodyweight there are better options. Too many equate weightgain to actual gains. They think if the scale isn't moving they are not gaining... you didn't lose any bodyfat... nothing? What are your stats... age, weight, height etc? What is your diet like?

harrison

Jan 27, 2011
If I really wanted it I would personally do 100% diet, 100% training, 100% gear and 100% Recovery. There is nothing wrong with tren and mast together at all. Everyone is different and for shorter cycles the combo could be great. However for 99% test would be the best base (even just trt). The list of possibilities for you is endless... crap diet, training, gear... everything. Many on legit tren would transform even with an ok diet. What doses did you use?

Diet does dictate your goals but if you want to gain bodyweight there are better options. Too many equate weightgain to actual gains. They think if the scale isn't moving they are not gaining... you didn't lose any bodyfat... nothing? What are your stats... age, weight, height etc? What is your diet like?

i freakin love your posts man, glad to read you again :yeahthat:

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
AAS are supplements, they are supplements to go with a solid diet and training routine.

There seems to be a strong disconnect between what you know and what you should know about what you are using, I would spend some time asking questions and asking for
help before you go forward with another cycle.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Not showing much on tren/mast makes me think maybe you started at a fairly high bf percentage. At least a little test would help i'm sure.
If I were running ace I would probably use prop since pinning frequently anyway if para or ena i would use a cyp or enan whichever you prefer. Those two esters work
about the same for me. I know when I use even low dose tren the results are pretty dramatic. Very noticable. Maybe tren was bunk and the mast was good?
Did you get the usual tren sides? thanks, T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
You got bunk like most of us have in our lives one time or another.lol.. Sorry but at least you don't got some nasty site infections from dirty gear..mast and tren like everyone says is not some mass builder so not sure who told and sold you that..