©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DNP vs. Clen

Perfection

May 2, 2013
Ok I want everyone's feed back on DNP vs Clen. I have recently taken a 3 day burst of DNP at 200mg daily. I have lost so much body fat compaired to clen but I hate the way it makes me sweat continuously vs. clen. What does everyone prefer and why.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I've done do and liked the results. But I would have to say it's not for everyone since it can easily kill you. Beginners should stay away

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Clen is far safer, DNP is more effective. Stay away from carbs while on DNP and you will stay much cooler.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Really not a comparison in my opinion. DNP can give amazing results, far beyond clen. They are both good for bf reduction but to pick one over the other depends on a lot of things and the way they burn fat are different as well. If it's mid summer and ur running tren so ur already hot as fck u might not want to run dnp etc. Clen is way milder but can really get your hr up especially if you are taking too much. The most important thing to keep in mind with both of these is that more is not better and to make sure that you are taking the correct amount.

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
have only ever used Clen. Sweat like crazy and had some shakes when I went up.

Perfection

May 2, 2013
I have used clen and I have seen good results from clen but that was over a period of time. I only took 3 days worth of DNP and saw tremendous results from it. When it comes to oraps I'm super responsive to them. I wanted everyone's opinion on this so I could weigh the pros and cons on it. Thank you to the ones that gave input. It was really helpful and plus I've been doing research on it as well.

Lene28

Jan 3, 2013
I hate clen; the feeling is just too jittery and weird. DNP at 200mg a day with low carbs and supporting supplements is the way to go for me!

Jeetsun

Feb 26, 2017
DNP and clen together makes for a very effective stack. On day 4 of 100mcg clen and 200mg of dnp and the results are fantastic. On 350grams of carbs and the sweating isn't too bad, but it's certainly noticeable.