©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dnp

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
It can be run 200-250mgs eod as well. Definitely helps with fat loss and sides are almost undetectable. There are some threads on pro muscle for eod dnp use.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
I have run it many times and am now. I also think some of my own concepts have been borrowed by a popular bbing trainer as his own, but that is another story. Anyway dnp in a nutshell.
1. Too much is hell as mentioned above, you sweat, get lethargic and have no energy to train. Not, to mention that much thermogenesis will lead to catabolism.
2. A much more tolerable way to spare muscle and lose decent amount of fat each week is too take 200to250 mg with dinner and then a big carb meal shortly after ie cake or brownies. This will help him sleep and make training and his day job bearable.

Hawk

I have also used it a bunch of times. I like your ideas but I have to strongly disagree with your sugar suggestion on DNP. That will be hell considering the cravings are already going to be awful, and sugar is more addicting than cocaine. For me, going extra low cals on DNP and avoiding all carbs besides fibrous kinds (veggies, etc.) is the best way to do it. You'll lose the most fat in the shortest amount of time, meaning you won't have to use it as long. There is never a more important time to keep your diet perfect than on DNP IMO.