©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do you believe in Sasquatch?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I've seen it killlswitch.lol old man big strap on feet and a suit .helllla funny...
Well the two guys who have the new evidence said he shot it , it rolled down the hill to his feet and guy picked it up by its chest to look at it.. I think he found magic mushrooms first ..and he was hugging his friend.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I thought I remembered watching a show years ago where a family admitted to putting on the infamous Bigfoot suit and filming the original video of a supposed sasquatch walking through the woods. I could be wrong. Has nothing to do with whether they exist or not, but I was hoping somebody else saw this same show, because nobody I've ever spoken to has. LOL.

Yep. Also the famous black and white photo of Nessy the Lockness Monster was a hoax by a noble man, he confessed on his death bed.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I use deer cameras to record photos of my deer on hunting properties. They have become extremely popular over the past few years, and virtually every deer hunting property in the south has cameras deployed. In my opinion, if there was any type of critter roaming the woods, it would pretty quickly be on someone's SD card. Not trying to be a buzz kill, just stating my opinion.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I use deer cameras to record photos of my deer on hunting properties. They have become extremely popular over the past few years, and virtually every deer hunting property in the south has cameras deployed. In my opinion, if there was any type of critter roaming the woods, it would pretty quickly be on someone's SD card. Not trying to be a buzz kill, just stating my opinion.

Have just recently heard of the recording dear thing. I'm guessing you record to learn their patterns for easier shooting?

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Roosevelt killed a bigfoot.....MERICA PEW PEW PEW PEW

Attachments

• xhOkuKM.jpg
    xhOkuKM.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 43

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Have just recently heard of the recording dear thing. I'm guessing you record to learn their patterns for easier shooting?

...the cameras allow us to survey the animals that are in the area. They are also good to identify a trespasser, and to get an idea of predators (coyotes, etc) that are in the area also. They also give us an idea of what time the deer move and feed during the day and night. I've gotten pictures of all of the above over the last 5 years or so.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I still think there's something to the Patterson/Gimlin film. It's been analyzed to the 'nth degree and it's a stretch to believe it was an actor in a suit in 1967. Possible that it was, but not likely, so I'm open to the idea of an ape hybrid out there.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I remember seeing something on the history channel about either Germans or Russians trying to breed some type of ape with a human mother to make a super soldier type hybrid... I think that would make a Sasquatch

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I remember seeing something on the history channel about either Germans or Russians trying to breed some type of ape with a human mother to make a super soldier type hybrid... I think that would make a Sasquatch

Russia under Stalin tried that. Ape super soldiers, it's impossible though.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
If there were a "human like" ape that had eluded discovery, I could maybe believe it residing in the jungle, not the United States.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
AM, how do I know that Bigfoot story is bullshit? The last paragraph.

Dyer will take the body on tour across North American where he will charge a fee to view the body.

If someone shoots Bigfoot, and their way of proving it to people is the P.T. Barnum method, they're a fucking scammer. And secondly, when it's only news to Fox News, that's another good indicator it's bullshit.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
AM, how do I know that Bigfoot story is bullshit? The last paragraph.

Dyer will take the body on tour across North American where he will charge a fee to view the body.

If someone shoots Bigfoot, and their way of proving it to people is the P.T. Barnum method, they're a fucking scammer. And secondly, when it's only news to Fox News, that's another good indicator it's bullshit.

since you only believe communist please know that Time magazine reported it too2