©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do you reuse syringes?

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I did 15 years ago when I couldnt get pins. Got three hematomas from it. That was needle and all. Used like 5 total pins over over the course of an 8 week winny cycle lol. Dumbest thing ever.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I did 15 years ago when I couldnt get pins. Got three hematomas from it. That was needle and all. Used like 5 total pins over over the course of an 8 week winny cycle lol. Dumbest thing ever.

Holy shit man, I bet those pins hurt like hell. Did you file the needles on sandpaper to regain their sharp edge??

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Holy shit man, I bet those pins hurt like hell. Did you file the needles on sandpaper to regain their sharp edge??

Shit yeah it hurt like hell. With water based 100mg winny! At least it was vet grade.
I went to the er thinking I had huge balls of infection. It was just balls of blood I guess. They wanted to do a cat scan on me because I told them I had no clue how it happened. I wasn't about to tell them I took steroids and risk that going in my file when I was 21. But when it came to the cost of the cat scan with no insurance, I told them what I did.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Hell no its to cheap to buy new ones considering what a trip to the doctor for an infection would cost brother.

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
True story - a couple of years ago a guy I know from my gym came to me with a question. He asked if I knew to where get any syringes because he was halfway through his cycle and his pin (yes, his only one) was so dull he couldn't push it through his skin. I thought he was joking. He wasn't. :banghead:

ericraven

Apr 3, 2013
They are cheap. I get them from a farming store outside of town. When I buy a lot I get looks. A friend got turned away... They are cheap though, I'll just go back and try to get some more.

Just order them online and have them mailed to you.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
True story - a couple of years ago a guy I know from my gym came to me with a question. He asked if I knew to where get any syringes because he was halfway through his cycle and his pin (yes, his only one) was so dull he couldn't push it through his skin. I thought he was joking. He wasn't. :banghead:

Damn, that is a dumb and also tough sob.

Reminds me of my dumbass self 20 years ago, before AAS. This is a poor dog story-

I inject ivermectin, subq under the skin in the upper back, neck area on my dogs for heartworms, parasites, etc. I had 3 dogs, and one 18 ga syringe I used for a couple of years, every month on all three dogs. The poor dogs would take off running and hiding where ever they could in the house to get away from what they knew was coming. I never knew what slice of hell they endured each month, until I start using gear and tried reusing a needle just one time on myself. Now, me and the dogs get a fresh pin each for each injection.

Last edited:

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
I never re-use my pin needle, but i do re-use the loader. I always clean it off with rubbing alc before i do. And sterilize the area.

Cornedbeefhash

Jul 1, 2013
I never re-use my pin needle, but i do re-use the loader. I always clean it off with rubbing alc before i do. And sterilize the area.

You're opening yourself up to infection. You should NOT use any part of the syringe more than once. Once you "clean" it with alcohol, the area has been compromised. A brand new syringe, in the package, is the only acceptable way.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Damn, that is a dumb and also tough sob.

Reminds me of my dumbass self 20 years ago, before AAS. This is a poor dog story-

I inject ivermectin, subq under the skin in the upper back, neck area on my dogs for heartworms, parasites, etc. I had 3 dogs, and one 18 ga syringe I used for a couple of years, every month on all three dogs. The poor dogs would take off running and hiding where ever they could in the house to get away from what they knew was coming. I never knew what slice of hell they endured each month, until I start using gear and tried reusing a needle just one time on myself. Now, me and the dogs get a fresh pin each for each injection.

Damn what a bad dad!!!!

Jig

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 10, 2006
I been using the same pin for 10 years, 15ga, usually just hit it with a chainsaw file once a month to keep it tuned up.

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
The only pins I reuse are the skins I draw prami, aromasin, and liquid tore out of and I change those after a couple weeks. It's so ignorant to re use pins, i take the up most cation with everything I do wiping everything down with alcohol wipes even amps before they are broken open lord only knows where this shit has been and who picked their nose and loaded ur gear or dug in their ass. That shit goes through my mind all the time, guess it's better to be cautious it's a dirty ass world we live in