©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dodtinex, Tongati Ali,Dopamine Agonists

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Just looking for peoples experience with these three things. Benifets they got and draw backs ? Much appreciated. I meant Dostinex.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just looking for peoples experience with these three things. Benifets they got and draw backs ? Much appreciated. I meant Dostinex.

I have tried all and like them all. The best being Dostinex (really good). Should only really be used if your doing a cycle with tren or a large amount of deca (adrol too). But I can understand why others would want to try it. I wanted to use it in this cycle but haven't. Just have to be careful so start very low and gradually go up. It can make you feel dizzy... not as bad as brimo though. I preferred taking them before bed to avoid sides but anytime is good once your used to it. Dopamine agonists can carry many sexual benefits. Basically when you cum you release prolactin. It is one of the main reasons you can't get it up for again straightaway (many reasons cos it is a complex mechanism). So basically having low levels can reduce the time frame. Not to mention the fact your sense of well being shoots up and you feel great and as a result are more confident. You have to cycle dostinex though.

Coke works in a similar way but of course is very dangerous. It can alter your dopamine functions. In many ways dopamine is similar to adrenaline. It affects affects brain processes that control emotional response, movement and ability to experience pleasure and pain. Bascially you can become desensitized in many areas but at the same time your ability to experience pleasure is much greater... often why coke is considered the sex drug. It all depends upon what dopamine receptors the drugs stimulate, mimic or block.

Abit of a lengthy answer but many in todays world might have tried coke so a better way to understand the feelings dopamine can bring. But of course dostinex won't leave your system depleted like many rec drugs can do (the come down). It merely acts as a agonist and should be fine if you use it sensibily. Like anything though you have to be careful. It is given to many people going through Parkinsons etc.

Let me know if you decide to ever try it. I can't even remember how much I took but have the box so could work it out. Only done a tiny amount... thats all you need. It can be very expensive but not too bad if you use a good source.