©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Does anyone else have a problem injecting into their thigh

jmbmichael

Apr 20, 2005
I started my first cycle of 500 mg/wk test e. I finally bucked up and took my first injection 4 days ago of 2 Ml in my thigh, and it was nothing, I actually like it. Until mid afternoon when it started hurting so bad I could barely walk. And this is day 4 and its not giving any at all. The only thing I can think of is I wasn't thinking at the time and I sit down to do the injection and the muscle was flexed a little. I would rather do it in my glute but it seems it would be a little hard to keep from moving the needle around with one hand. Does any on have any advise?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
You gotta rub the area around the injection for a while, and use heat. When i do thighs i go into the shower afterwords and put the hot water directly on my thigh and massage the whole leg. I've never had more than just slight pain doing that.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
You'll eventually get used to injection procedures and it won't hurt anymore. Make sure that when you do the injection leave the pin in there for about 30 seconds after fully injecting so that the gear stays in your thigh and doesn't leak out. Then after drawing and pulling the pin out rub your injection site (with a alcohol swab) for about 2 min. This helps to spread the gear out of the area. And yeah a great hot shower when you feel it stiffening up will help alot. While your in there bend your leg and rub it.

jmbmichael

Apr 20, 2005
Is there that big of a difference in injecting once a week and twice with test e. I know everyone says split it up twice a week. But I don't think I can handle another inection right now. I can barely walk.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
You Can Take A Shot Mon-thurs. Or You Can Take It Every Five Days. I Have Injected Into My Glute. No Problem Hand Shook Alittle But Wasn't A Problem. You Can Also Lean Against The Wall And Rest You Hand Against The Wall To Keep It Steady.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
remember to rotate you injection sites , check out www.spotinjections.com for info on other sites I like delts and glutes onl did a thigh once and walked around with a limp for two days , with that said wolfy is a big fan of thigh shots so you may have to find you own style.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
jmbmichael said:
Thanks I try that next time. Do any of you guys have problems injecting yourself in the glute.
I don't use the glute just because I have a hard time keeping still while i'm twisting around. I shoot in delts and quads. And splitting up the shots twice a week is best to keep the blood concentration more even. You can shoot once a week, but I hear that the side effects are more pronounced that way.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
I don't use the glute just because I have a hard time keeping still while i'm twisting around. I shoot in delts and quads. And splitting up the shots twice a week is best to keep the blood concentration more even. You can shoot once a week, but I hear that the side effects are more pronounced that way.

I'm not flexible enough to shoot glutes. Steve's correct on the sides if you shoot once a week. I've done both ways. I felt that i got a little bit better of gains doing it once a week however i got acne like a mutha****. I'm not gyno prone it's just the acne was out of control. I also got bloated alot more. Some articles will tell you that 1 shot is enough however some tend to say that 2 is better for the blood levels.

jmbmichael

Apr 20, 2005
Are delts very painful to inject? What about bi's and tri's with a 23g pin, some sites said to use 25g for smaller muscles. I just wonder how 23g would be.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
jmbmichael said:
Are delts very painful to inject? What about bi's and tri's with a 23g pin, some sites said to use 25g for smaller muscles. I just wonder how 23g would be.
Delts are my favorite spot to inject as long as its only 1cc.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
latino~heat said:
any of you shoot in the glute?

with only one cycle under my belt , I rotated from the delts to my glutes with 2 shots per week so I would give a spot two weeks befor I stuck it again

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I pop with 23g 1" and LOVE doing it in the quad. I have yet to do a glute pop. I rotate from delt to quad. I sit in a chair and have my leg sticking straight out, making sure the quad is relaxed. If you do flex, you're in for a world of hurt.